Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcp1980 View Post
    Any way you can post a pic

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jham0077 View Post
    New here.. Just ordered a 2018 H20B this week. It's suppose to be here by the end of April. I figured go big or go home, probably the first and last new boat I'll ever buy.
    I got a 3 bank charger, 8' power pole, bimini top, I Pilot Terrova 80lb trolling motor w/foot pedal, Xpress' swim ladder, and a matching spare tire w/mount. It has the Redfish and Stainless package. It comes with the Helix 5 gps/sonar. Im looking forward to it. It will be quite the upgrade from my 14' flatbottom I have now. I just can't get into the bay with it and it doesnt handle a family of 4 and assorted crap that goes with them very well.

Youre going to love it!! I went from an xpress xp18 to my h22 last year and the difference in ride in rough water is amazing.

3. Member
    I hope so.
    Does anyone here have a poling platform on one? I almost added it while I was "going big", whats another $10/month on the payment at this point. I only saw pics of them and was not sure I would like it.

Thanks

5. Member
    Does anyone have seadek installed on the front and rear decks of their xpress bay? I'm thinking of trying this but would like to see some pictures if anyone has any, mine is camo so I would have to find a camo pattern that is close to the xpress camo.

6. Member
    I've been thinking of a new boat for a while now and the h20b is on my short list but I'm interested in rod locker size. How long of a rod can you fit in one? Is the rod locker open to the front compartment? Thanks!

7. Member
    Not sure about the h20 but I can squeeze a 9 ft in my h22 bay

8. Member
    Thanks for the reply! I'm hoping for 8.5 it sound like that may be possible.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eat_slp_fish View Post
    I've been thinking of a new boat for a while now and the h20b is on my short list but I'm interested in rod locker size. How long of a rod can you fit in one? Is the rod locker open to the front compartment? Thanks!
    The rod lockers do open up to the front compartment. The whole front deck is basically one large compartment with 3 lids (one for each locker, and the center one).

I fit an 8ft rod in there pretty easily. I'll check how much room is left of I can make it out on the lake tomorrow
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eat_slp_fish View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I'm hoping for 8.5 it sound like that may be possible.
    I checked, and I could squeeze my 8ft rod up for enough up that I had about a foot if not more to spare.
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

11. Member
    Good day folks.

I have been searching for a while now to find replacement seats for my 2011 Xpress H20B. I purchased the boat used three years ago. The seats showed some wear then but are in desperate need of repair or replacement. Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement center console livewell seat and the bench seat behind the center console? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

12. Member
    I have looked at two used H20B with the 150 Yamaha Fourstroke. Both had the 25" shaft motor. This has been the deal breaker for me on both of these boats. Is this a norm for the H20Bs equipped with the 150?

13. Member
    For those keeping up with setups for the H20b, I tried a new stainless solas 19p prop and gained a few MPH.
    The stock 17P powertech would limit out at right about 40mph, I got up to 44mph with the new prop while it was 94 outside. I also don't lose bite like I used to when doing sharp turns.
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

14. Member
    I purchased a used 2014 H20B and it has a 140 Suzuki on it. Has a Lowrance 7 on console and Lowrance 9 on bow. Has two 8ft Talons on back. Currently has a 6 inch manual jackplate. I have a 8 inch jackplate i can put in its place but was wondering if there would be any gain. I am only getting approx 45 mph light loaded. Any help on best setup as far as props and jackplate would be great.

15. Member
    Ok guys, needs some advice. I’m running an 2012H20B with a 115 Yamaha. Got a 19p trophy plus wheel and 10” jackplate. Running approx. 3.5”-4” below pad. Setup is great light loaded with two people. However with 4+ people, 120qt ice chest with 1/4 full of ice, 50qt ice chest loaded with drinks/ice/food, bait well loaded with live bait/water. I can’t get full trim without porpoising and can’t get rpms up. I’ve tried lowering the motor some and results in getting a bit more bow lift but not much before porpoising and still can’t hit 6k rpms. Should I try a lower pitch prop? Not sure which way to go when loaded heavy.

16. Member
    I’m new to the forum or to any forum for that matter. But I purchased a h20b about a year ago and am getting around to wanting to customize it to my style of fishing. I was curious to see if anyone had put a poling platform on one and if so if there were any pictures I can’t find any pictures anywhere. Thanks in advance.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjung8r View Post
    Ok guys, needs some advice. I’m running an 2012H20B with a 115 Yamaha. Got a 19p trophy plus wheel and 10” jackplate. Running approx. 3.5”-4” below pad. Setup is great light loaded with two people. However with 4+ people, 120qt ice chest with 1/4 full of ice, 50qt ice chest loaded with drinks/ice/food, bait well loaded with live bait/water. I can’t get full trim without porpoising and can’t get rpms up. I’ve tried lowering the motor some and results in getting a bit more bow lift but not much before porpoising and still can’t hit 6k rpms. Should I try a lower pitch prop? Not sure which way to go when loaded heavy.
    Suggest buying an 18 pitch prop for when you are loaded down. $140 gets you an aluminum Talon from SIM, get the 16p as it runs like an 18p.

So anyone having a problem with corrosion? I just noticed the paint starting to bubble around both rear tie downs

19. Member
    Figured I would revive this old thread. I just took delivery of my 19 h20 bay with 115 sho, last Thursday and love it, so far I installed my old 6” manual jackplate set about 3.5” below pad, will probably raise it another 1/4” when I get home from my two weeks at work, best I got with the 17 pitch power tech was right at 42 mph and I’m happy with that at 6,000. It cruises nice at 5000, I may play with props one day but for now I’m happy. Very happy with the ride of the boat I took a 70 mile round trip to the mouth of the atchafalya last weekend and it took the chop well and was very good on fuel for how I was running. I plan on designing and fabricating a removable t top for it when I get home (lucky my uncle I work for owns C-Tech machine and fab shop in berwick) I plan on making special mounts that are easy to undo so I can pull the t top off and still store the boat in my garage since this is probably the last bit I will ever purchase if not forever for a long long time. Any of y’all had t tops installed and have pictures I have a good idea of how I’m going to accomplish this I plan on ordering the tubing this week and having it done in two days that way I can have it powder coated black and the canvas done next time I’m at work.
    2019 xpress h20 bay solid black hull, 115 Yamaha Vmax sho, 6” manual jackplate 3.5” below pad, powertec 17pitch, xtream redfish package

20. Member
    I have the same set up and run 43...tach 5800

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast