Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Maybe try a 17p trophy or work yours down to 18p but a GOOD prop guy. you should be able to spin the shit out of that with the plugs removed and if you are turning the 19 6100 rpms then you should easily turn the 17p up to 6300 and maybe not lose much if any on top end

Tim - what gps are you running?

2. Member
    I am running the Humminbird Helix 5 right now. Looking at upgrading to the Lowrance Elite 7 TI

The Ti has nema 2k capabilities, if i remember right, if so you can get the sonic hub and eliminate the need for a head unit

4. Member
    PM'd ya Seapickle

5. Member
    Here I am 9 weeks later. Still no boat. I'm told it will be ready for delivery this week, but I've already heard that a couple times. ��

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Here I am 9 weeks later. Still no boat. I'm told it will be ready for delivery this week, but I've already heard that a couple times. ��
    hopefully it comes in soon, the weather has been pretty nice lately.
    2017 Xpress H20B
    115 Yamaha SHO

7. Member
    Ratchet, what model you have on order?

8. Member
    Recently purchased 2016 H20 Bay with serious dry storage leaking issues. Boat was taken back to the dealer on several occasions and they kept telling me it was "user" error, that I was not closing latch all the way. After a thorough inspection and water test, I determined there are 10-15 small holes (welding error) where the dry box is welded to the side of the boat (both sides). Water hits the top of the storage and runs through the holes flooding the boxes. Unfortunately, my dealer is an asshat. I've had the boat a month and they want to send to back to Xpress with a 2 month turnaround. The question is, should I just use 5200 caulk myself to fix the issue or deal with the hassle of sending back?

9. Member
    Just bought a 2016 H20 Bay from them. Holy hell what a cluster F of a dealer (Santa Fe Power Sports; Alachua, FL). Boat has issues, many issues, that they have no idea how to deal with. Not sure their mechanic knows how to change the oil. Flustered to say the least.

10. Member
    Honestly I don't think anyone has made there storage completely dry. I would avoid the 2 month turn around and caulk it the best I could my self bc xpress won't make it dry either. They don't advertise it as dry storage. Also I'm making assumptions about how bad your situation is. Post a few pics if possible

Quote Originally Posted by duman View Post
    Recently purchased 2016 H20 Bay with serious dry storage leaking issues. Boat was taken back to the dealer on several occasions and they kept telling me it was "user" error, that I was not closing latch all the way. After a thorough inspection and water test, I determined there are 10-15 small holes (welding error) where the dry box is welded to the side of the boat (both sides). Water hits the top of the storage and runs through the holes flooding the boxes. Unfortunately, my dealer is an asshat. I've had the boat a month and they want to send to back to Xpress with a 2 month turnaround. The question is, should I just use 5200 caulk myself to fix the issue or deal with the hassle of sending back?
    The compartments arent dry storage. they didnt miss 10-15 spots with the deck weld. look at any other Xpress boat and it will be the same. Silicone the areas between the welds and the ends of the rubber gasket and it will be 95% water proof. This is what i did on my H20B. Also silicone the seat base and plug it, trolling motor plastic plate and any weld gaps on the floor. Its a mass produced aluminum boat so you wont get the fit an finish of a custom welded hull.

What else is wrong?

12. Member
    I have a h20b 2017, checking to see where others trolling motor batteries are mounted, mine are in the console area and I am having a listing to the left when under way...My though is
    they should have been in the area with the motor battery.
    also my prop is 13.5/17 motor up 2" above pad and tach 5800 at 43 mph gps.. 115 sho yamaha
    thanks
    mac

13. Member
    My batteries are also under the center console. I havent noticed any issues with listing to the left. Although I do have a second cranking battery in the back on the right hand side.

14. Member
    Thanks for reply Timjr

15. Member
    2017 black H24B with the 250Sho hauls arse. Ready for this cold weather to be done

16. Member
    Hi everyone, new guy here.

I've got a H18Bay with a Vmax 115. I'm interested in getting a jack plate but not sue what setback to get. These bay boats already sit low in the ass end so I was thinking 4" setback would be best. Any thoughts? I don't see many people around here with the 18' bay but hopefully yall can get me pointed the right direction.

Currently the boat is stock configuration. Engine mounted second hole from the top and running a 19" prop. I get 48mph (gps) at 6000rpm when trimmed up. I'm not looking for more speed, I just want to get in and out of shallow water without trimming up like I have to do now and keep my performance.

Thanks

Has anyone installed an aftermarket ladder on there H20?

18. Member
    I put this one on mine. Works like a champ.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06WG...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Any way you can post a pic

20. Member
    New here.. Just ordered a 2018 H20B this week. It's suppose to be here by the end of April. I figured go big or go home, probably the first and last new boat I'll ever buy.
    I got a 3 bank charger, 8' power pole, bimini top, I Pilot Terrova 80lb trolling motor w/foot pedal, Xpress' swim ladder, and a matching spare tire w/mount. It has the Redfish and Stainless package. It comes with the Helix 5 gps/sonar. Im looking forward to it. It will be quite the upgrade from my 14' flatbottom I have now. I just can't get into the bay with it and it doesnt handle a family of 4 and assorted crap that goes with them very well.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast