Thread: Ranger 621VS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    It looks like your seton a Ranger and if so thats fine. We also manufacture Yar-Craft and IF we can help we would be glad to. No pressure here just opening a window for some fresh air. Most don't realize we have a walleye offering. 17' tiller through 21 1/2' multi windshield boat with a Bimini. Total of six (6) models to look at.

Here's a link:
    Experience the Dry One

870-481-5135
    Those are great looking boats. On the 209TFX page I see one rigged with Merc and one with Yamaha, can a guy get a new 300 G2? I REALLY like the fact you can get full 8 foot rods in the entire rod locker. Sweet boats.

2. Member
    Have you looked at the Skeeter lineup?? I just purchased a new MX, and they are extremely versatile. Outfitting the boat with lots of Berts Custom Tackle tracks and rodholders. I'm rigged up for chasing stripers, catfeesh and bass. I've run this boat in 14" of water no problem. Fishing Potomac/James river grass beds, sml, kerr and lake anna stripers and around VA CBBT for saltwater stripes. Planning on hitting lake erie @ Buffalo for springtime smallmouth... Very versatile boat and I don't get my back/hips beat up by the sitting position of a bassboat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12