Thread: Nitro ZV 21

Multi-Species Boats/Ontario Club Moderator

Nitro ZV 21

Just had a chance to check one of these beast's out at the local dealership (George's Marine) here in Kingston and all I have to say is..... WOW

This boat is impressive. Fit and finish is great, seats were very comfortable, rigging was exceptional and the layout and storage is unbelievable. I think Nitro really may have a winner with this one. I would love to set one of these up for bass fishing and lose the kicker motor etc just to see what they would run top end with a 250 Pro XS!!!!

I've not seen one close up as of yet, but they do look well layout and over priced less then the others.

3. Member
    Nice boat for sure. How is the warranty on the Nitro boats? Any problems or issues with them no standing behind their boats?

They're fabulous rigs. I thought I was saving my nickels and dimes for a 620 or 621, but after fishing out of a ZV-21 I know what my next boat will be...NITRO.
    Last edited by Sam I am; 08-05-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Fished in a couple of these now and they're great. They're not speedsters by any means: 250 Pro XS = 50mph and 300 Verado = 60mph.
    Last edited by Sam I am; 08-05-2014 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Grammar

Well...looks like I've run out of excuses. My buddy brought his ZV-21 over to make sure it fits in my garage. It does...barely! I have 3 inches in the back and 3 inches between the trolling motor skag and the garage door...I feel like the guy in that commercial who's measuring around the outside of his big screen to see if he can fit a little more TV in the cabinet!

7. Multi-Species Boats/Ontario Club Moderator
    Atta boy!!!

8. Banned
    I saw one on the lake a few weeks ago and it was painted a bright yellow with black trim and had a Verado 300 on the stern. It looked like an enourmous, fat, bumble bee. Lol...

9. Member
    A fast bumblebee :D

10. Member
    Probably wouldn't hurt to wait and see how many more are gonna crack transom a. I know two guys personally who have 2014 models and both have cracked there transoms already.

Quote Originally Posted by K_cash1432 View Post
    Probably wouldn't hurt to wait and see how many more are gonna crack transom a. I know two guys personally who have 2014 models and both have cracked there transoms already.
    Any pics?