Hot Product Press- Bassmaster

Big thanks to Al and Shirley and all the BBC members who have supported us! You guys made this happen!!

Bassmaster Fishing Gear Information and Reviews | Bassmaster

Good fishing!!

That's awesome! Congratulations! I might have to order a pair of these myself... sounds like it's well worth the money!

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

4. Member
    Got a set in my boat!

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

5. Member
    Since the first time I saw bass pulled from a V-T2 equipped livewell, I've been a believer in this product. Livewells need ventilation to work properly, not just in the summer, but on a year round basis. The V-T2 fixes this problem that all livewells have, allowing heat that is generated in the livewell to escape, in exchange for fresh air to provide plenty of oxygen that naturally transfers to the water inside. If you want to keep ice in a static container, it needs insulation. A boat's livewell full of fish on a sunny day however, is anything but a static place, as it continually produces heat that needs bleeding off. Keep your fish fresh and keep your livewells smelling fresh, even on days you're not using them, with a set of V-T2's. You'll be able to release fish that are not merely alive, but are truly healthy at day's end. V-T2's flat work, and look like they should be there, which they should have been in the first place!