Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Exclamation Please read the Announcements- and Provide your Serial Number when posting.

Please provide your engine serial number when posting. It's important that those of us trying to assist are able to accurately identify your engine's model (and engine serial number is the BEST way of doing this).

Thanks!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

2. Member
    Where can I find do the serial number? I bought a 1993 mercury 200 efi that was rebuilt. I've looked around the motor but can't find anything.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Serial number should be printed on a white (or gray) tag, that is affixed to the STB side of the Swivel Bracket.

May also be STAMPED into an aluminum Welch Plug (approximately 1" diameter aluminum plug, somewhere on the powerhead).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor