Bullet factory livewell plumbing pictures and info??

Does anyone have or know where I can find a detailed picture of a 2001 21xdc factory livewell plumbing? the person who had the boat before has done a lot of relocating hoses and drains they also disconnected and removed the open/close valve I'm trying to go back with a new open close valve and install a kool well system. Any pics and info will be greatly appreciated!
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

Unless someone happened to take pics while replacing pumps or valve they would have to remove tank to get some.....
    Sea Ray Laguna 180
    Mercury 115

3. Member
    The "Flow-Rite" system works better then the factory system.

4. BBC SPONSOR

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Since the upgrades above, I have added a power bubbles and a homemade cooling system.

6. BBC SPONSOR

7. Manatee zones SUCK!!! FL Dell's Avatar
    Tim, where are your fill and rec. fittings inside the livewell for the trans cooler? Pics of that?
    20XRD

8. Banned
    my tank is out of the boat if ya still want photos let me know....text to 318-680-3049 if yes.just t

Tim, did you drill a seperate hole to get the hoses in the live well for the Power Bubble system ??
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by FL Dell View Post
    Tim, where are your fill and rec. fittings inside the livewell for the trans cooler? Pics of that?

The white nozzle and the higher screen in this pic are the pump and nozzle for the cooling system. Its the same pump you see above with the tank out. I didn't use the 2nd pump all that much, so I used it for the cooler.

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by crank68 View Post
    Tim, did you drill a seperate hole to get the hoses in the live well for the Power Bubble system ??
    See the pic in my previous post, drilled a 1/2" hole for temp probe and bubbler air lines

12. Member
    Thanks for taking your time and posting pics/info!!! Very helpful I just about got everything done on mine. How powerful is your pump out? I upgraded to a 1200 gph pump for recirc and pump out but it really Diddnt improve the pump out any
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

No matter your pump gph rating, you can only pump so much through that size hole and fittings... I took out 500 gph pumps and put 700-750's and noticed a difference. I did have to go up in fuse size as the bigger pumps would trip the 5 amp fuse. I think I put in 7.5 amp fuses...
    Last edited by 21XDC; 04-06-2014 at 06:38 AM.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

14. Member
    Bullet owner's, first time on this site , i have a 92 vee that im almost finished restoration, i was seeing if anyone new where a could purchase a live well for it, i cant seem to find anyone that has them. Thanks

15. Member
    Tim do you think that the power bubbles pump helps out with keeping fish alive, more now than when you had just an aerator? I’m really wanting to install a new system to help with fish during the summer time.