Suggestions for new prop on ZX19

Got a 2012 Skeeter ZX19 with a Yamaha F150. It has a 23M installed. I messed with the height and all that which is listed below. I'm pretty satisfied with the top end since it really has exceeded my speed expectations since the motor is a four stroke. The problem I'm having is the prop feels like it is releasing during mid range, say between 35 - 45 mph. The motor feels like it is missing but can be trimmed down to stop it, which makes the boat feel like it plowing through the water, almost took it back to dealer for it. At WOT speed to get the rooster tail at the top of the motor cowl, trim is high and the prop will not hold and slip is way too bad.

When trimming, I trim watching my speed. When the speed drops off I will back the trim back down.

I've heard people like to run Merc props on Yamaha's and wondering on thoughts here.

RPM is read off of my Hummingbird, not gauges and all speeds are GPS

5 dots = 3.5 below pad
    6 dots = 54 MPH, 6000 RPM, WP 22-23: Prop was slipping too bad when trimming to get boat out of water.
    5.5 dots = 55.6 MPH, 6000 RPM, WP 22-23: Rooster tail about right but prop still slipping but better
    4.5 dots = 61.8 MPH, 5895 RPM, WP 22-23: setup was different only one person but the slipping was better
    4 dots = 61 MPH, 5800 RPM, WP22 - 23: Here is where I've been running

Any advise is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Terry

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Your propeller is slipping at mid range I would recommend adding some cup.

3. Member
    Thanks Mark, would you recommend the tempest plus and staying at 23 pitch or something else? I've been following you on here and it the consensus is you know what you're talking about. I appreciate your advice and help on this subject.

Terry

4. BBC SPONSOR
    The M is a good propeller I would just add cup to it.

5. Member
    Mark, thanks for taking the time to call me back and talk with me. The prop is on its way.

Terry