Thumbs Up Just Bragging On Basscat and BBC

About a year ago I started looking for my first glass boat. I had been fishing out of a 17ft G3 jon boat for 7 years. Being that I mainly fish Kentucky lake I was really limited in what I could do in the G3. I love to night fish and it was great for that but day fishing in it was just about out of the question unless the wind was just right. The main feature I was looking for out of a boat was the ride. Anybody thats ever been on Ky lake much knows that its at the least choppy most of the time. After doing a lot of research and asking a lot of questions on here I decided to go with Basscat. I ended up purchasing a 04 Pantera w/ 200 Yamaha that I found on the boat for sale page. Ive had this boat a year now and I absoulety love it. It has a great ride. Being that this has been my first glass boat, Ive fished out of the back of many different brands of boats over the years. For a 19ft boat a Pantera is hard to beat. It rides as good or better than some larger boats. Speed was something that wasnt really important to me, but this boat will run in the low 70's. I just wanted to take a min and thank Basscat for making such a great product and thank all of you here that answered all my questions. I must say BBC has been so helpful in so many ways over the years. From learning how to make your own baits to purchasing boats. Thanks BBC!

2. Member
    Nice report Thad . Sure hope I get to see it this May
    Basscat!