USA Calling All Anglers...Help a Veteran

As some of you are aware, there is a great organization called Camp Liberty based in the Jackson area that was created to provide an environment conducive to the therapeutic experience facilitated by a natural Michigan outdoors setting. Through inclusive outdoor recreation opportunities and unique accessible facilities, Camp Liberty provides programs designed to aid in the rehabilitation and reintegration of U.S.Military Service Members, Veterans, their families, and charities engaged in helping individuals that are facing health challenges. Major Rick Briggs (USAF retired) is the main guy behind the Camp, but I am trying to help him establish various programs for our veterans, and one of the things I am currently working on is to develop a State wide database of anglers that would be willing to take a veteran fishing. There are many great events throughout the state that give veterans the chance to fish for a day, but my idea is a list of willing anglers who could be called upon to take a veteran fishing anytime of the year. I am looking for anglers who fish for bass, walleye, musky, pike, trout, pan fish,steelhead, sturgeon, or any other fish. I am looking for guys with bass boats, multispecies boats, flyfisherman, ice fisherman…you name it. If you fish in Michigan and are willing to occasionally take a veteran out fishing at a time that is convenient for you, please consider signing up.If you are interested in signing up or have any questions, please either send me a message on this site,or email me at stclairfishing@gmail.com. I will need your name, phone number, email address, area of the State you are available to fish, type of fishing you do (species and boat/fly fishing/icefishing, etc.) All information will be kept private and will not be used for any other purpose.Thank you in advance for your assistance with this program.
    Last edited by TimH; 02-11-2014 at 10:06 AM.

Great Idea Tim! I sent you an email with my information.

Tim, I sent you my info.

Tim, sent you my info via email.
    Brad Luchsinger

2003 Allison XB-21 BasSport 2+2
    2004 Mercury Racing 250XS

1998 Xpress X70
    1998 Yamaha Vmax 150 TRP

2002 Triton 200XP

5. Member
    I got your info and will add you to the list. I appreciate it!

6. Banned
    Is this still active?

7. Member
    I am still complying a list of anglers who would be willing to take a veteran out fishing. Response has been minimal since it started, but I have forwarded along the names in case the need arises.