Ranger Gel Repair Pamphlet

Someone asked about the instruction pamphlet that Ranger used to send with any gel, gel putty, or polyflake and clear coat order. I found mine in the basement and scanned it for anyone who needs a copy. Here it is:

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    It would be nice if one of the mods could sticky this for future reference, if it's not already

Thanx Jeff, ur a good man!

and what bobber said.

4. Banned
    in maintenance thread.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Thank you...

6. Member
    Also thank you for posting this. I know what I'll be doing this spring when the snow melts and it is warm enough to work the material.
    Garry Woodruff
    2020 Ranger 522D / 250HO Evinrude G2 / SonarCards

7. Member
    Could you send me this info for the products that Ranger has for gel cost and metal flake repair

8. Member
    Thanks just what I needed.

2018 Ranger z520L
    2020 250 Pro XS
    2B694324

Thanks for the repost.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

10. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    For anyone wondering, this has been stickied at the top of the main forum page for years, under “maintenance tips and tricks.” With the repost of the instruction pages, it’s still there and ready to instruct those who need it. Kudos to Jeff and Rob!
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio