Thread: Buffalo wings

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Prairieville, Louisiana / Zolfo Springs, Florida
    This is a must try. Very long and hard to follow but give it a try it's well worth it!

"HOOTERS" LMAOROF!!!!!

2. Member
    BIG GREEN EGG!!

I start out by drying my wings with paper towels. I use dry rub ( http://3beerrub.com/ ) cut with brown sugar & coat heavily. I set my egg up for 275 - 300 degrees. 45 minutes seems to always work well at direct heat. Just turn every 6 minutes or so to keep the skin from burning.

3. Member
    We started using legs, even though the hinge is my favorite. Heck of a lot cheaper and fill up faster. Crystal wing sauce use to be the best but all they make now is buffalo sauce so it’s franks regular hot sauce, butter and a little sugar. Bread kegs and deep fry

4. Member
    I have eaten thousands of wings and make probably hundreds more. Don't call them Buffalo Wings as I have never seen a Buffalo with wings....LOL......that's the first clue that the restaurant doesn't know how to make them if they call them "Buffalo Wings".

Deep Fry Wings
    While they are frying to a golden brown take a quarter stick of BUTTER and melt in a POT slowly not burning it. Then add FRANK's Hot Sauce to your liking. Keep this sauce on low to keep warm until the wings are done. Now drain wings and add to the sauce pot. Cover the pot and shake them up. Pour your wings and sauce onto a serving platter and add celery/carrots to the side. Serve with BLUE CHEESE (even mentioning Ranch Dressing will get you beat up in a Buffalo bar).

Wings ALWAYS taste the Best after 3 or 4 beers ! ! !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234