Humminbird customer service

had a friend that guides full time on Fork give me some trails to run safely out there a while back. These are things he has learned over the years and not on a mapping chip etc. long story short he is a Lowrance guy. I tried to convert them at the HB site to HB language so my units could read them. Never could get them up. Sent in the card with a note of what I was trying to do. had the card back in less than a week and works flawlessly. no charge on any of it. They even called me to follow up.
    Probably not a huge deal to most people but I appreciated it and have loved the CS the time or two i have needed it.

2. Member

Re: Humminbird customer service (Mark Perry)

3. Member

4. Banned

That is awesome....I am starting to sway toward Humminbird....just not looking forward to re-rigging

5. Moderator

Re: Humminbird customer service (Lockon)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Lockon &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">That is awesome....I am starting to sway toward Humminbird....just not looking forward to re-rigging </td></tr></table>

You can just donate those old pesky Lowrances to me and it will make the rigging much easier without all that crap in the way

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Lockon &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">That is awesome....I am starting to sway toward Humminbird....just not looking forward to re-rigging </td></tr></table>

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Lowrance has always been a good brand to me, very few issues and from what I hear their new CS is great. I was hesitatnt to switch to HB a few years ago and I wanted SI. So far I have no doubts I made a good choice. That being said I'd use a Lowrance with no hesitation if i had to.

7. Member

I have a 570DI that I have been having trouble with. HB sent me all the cables I need to hook it up to my PC, to down load the latest software. They are going to email me the fix. Great service!

8. Banned

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Mark Perry &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Lowrance has always been a good brand to me, very few issues and from what I hear their new CS is great. I was hesitatnt to switch to HB a few years ago and I wanted SI. So far I have no doubts I made a good choice. That being said I'd use a Lowrance with no hesitation if i had to.</td></tr></table>

I agree, both are great but I will give Lowrance a "shout out" for their new MarkX5. I sold my HB 798si to get a bigger screen HB SI unit and in the mean time using this and am really impressed. A fellow board member sold me one cheap and for a monochrome plain ole sonar it is REALLY good. It will stay on the boat even after the new SI comes.

9. Banned

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by Mark Perry &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Lowrance has always been a good brand to me, very few issues and from what I hear their new CS is great. I was hesitatnt to switch to HB a few years ago and I wanted SI. So far I have no doubts I made a good choice. That being said I'd use a Lowrance with no hesitation if i had to.</td></tr></table>

Not so much as my Lowrance are broken...just old...I have a 337df (I think) and a Lcx-25c that was donated to me I soooo want to get in to the SI technology...even though I am still having a hard time wrapping my head around a sideways image

Re: Humminbird customer service (cougarcat22)

Gene Shaw
    Anniston, AL