Wireless temperature gauge

Do they make a wireless temp gauge? Anyone have experience using one?

2. Banned
    temperature gauge to monitor what? Welcome to the forums. Not enough data to process your intentions. Do you mean something like this? IR101SP | Touch Free Infrared Marine Temperature Gauge

3. Member
    Sorry about that, I meant water temperature in the lake

There are all kinds of wireless temperature gauges don't know why one could be adapted if it's not Marine/Fishing specific.

Temperature Sensor Waterproof Reviews and Products | Epinions.com

5. Banned
    A lot of the GPS/FIshfinders have temp modules in them, not sure why you're needing a wireless unit. You're not giving us enough background on what you're trying to accomplish.

6. Member
    I'm just trying to fill gauge holes in my dash with something useful without buying a fancy high dollar GPS fish finder with it built in. I figured there would be a wireless one that would have something that mounted to the hull, that relayed to a display that would be on my dash without spending lots of money

7. Banned
    what boat do you have and what motor? What gauges do you currently have and what are the sizes you need to fill holes in? Pictures of your console dash layouts will help so others can give their opinions