Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb G Loomis Rep Samples @ The Tackle Trap!

The Tackle Trap has a nice selection of G Loomis Rep Sample rods up for sale on our website. There has been some confusion in the past, but our rep sample rods are unused. Our "Dealer Demo" rods have been lightly used. The "BBC10" discount does NOT apply to these already very low prices. The links below will take you to our website where you can check out the great deals on these Loomis rods. Thanks BBC and as always, please call us at 256 281 6160 with any questions.

CLICK THE UNDERLINED LINKS BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE

NRX RODS, CLICK LINK BELOW:
    http://tackletrap.com/index.php?main...77_579_586_632

MODELS LISTED BELOW ARE IN STOCK!!
    893 JWR - Ideal 3/8 to 1/2 oz jig rod in open water, crazy sensitive

GLX CRANKBAIT
    957 - The Loomis deep crank rod - DEALER DEMO

http://tackletrap.com/index.php?main...oducts_id=3671
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 03-20-2014 at 08:54 AM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

Shipped some rods today, still plenty left guys, thanks!

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

The list is up to date. If you guys haven't had a look, we still have a great selection of some very popular models. Shakey Head SYR 822s under $200 shipped, GLX spinning rods well under $300 shipped, and several other great buys.
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 01-16-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks for all the orders BBC! The list has been updated and rods have been shipped today. Have a great weekend guys

5. Member
    Gary,
    are the NRX rep rods you have blue or green? Also your pm box is full.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STLBassBuster View Post
    Gary,
    are the NRX rep rods you have blue or green? Also your pm box is full.

Thanks
    There are both green and blue versions currently available in certain models. When you click the link, it'll take you to the website and you'll see the available colors in each model. Thanks for the note on the inbox, I just cleaned it out

7. Member
    Gary,
    new message sent let me know thanks.

8. Member
    Thanks for the great deal Gary looking forward to casting a line with them.

Thank you STL! Your rods are on the way, enjoy! The list is up to date...

Had my son order me a 893 today Thanks for the great deal!

Thank you guys! All orders shipped, list updated for the moment. Keep an eye out

I find that opening up a tube with a new rod or two is a great remedy for cabin fever

12. Member
    How is that NRX A-Rig rod still around? I am forced to buy it at that price. That maybe the most versatile NRX (or any rod for that matter) made.

Purchase made. Thanks, Bronzefly!!

Thanks LCM - you're right, the NRX Umbrella rig rod may seem like a strange choice, but it's more than capable with swimbaits, jigs in heavy cover, punching, frogs, and on and on...

The list has been updated!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzefly View Post
    Thanks LCM - you're right, the NRX Umbrella rig rod may seem like a strange choice, but it's more than capable with swimbaits, jigs in heavy cover, punching, frogs, and on and on...

The list has been updated!
    I wonder if G Loomis will lose some sales on the rod, because they called it an Umbrella Rig Rod? This one will be my second NRX 916 as I sold my two swimbait rods, frog rod, punching rod, and heavy cover flipping rod with this as it's replacement. Just a great stick.

That NRX 895 JWR you have listed is another great rod (and what a great price!) If someone doesn't jump on that one, I maybe forced to buy it (even though I already have one).

Thanks again for the great deal on the 916 and I see is has already shipped and is halfway here.

15. Member
    Gary,

I received the 916 today. Wow, it is in immaculate shape! Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Craft Man View Post
    Gary,

I received the 916 today. Wow, it is in immaculate shape! Thank you so much!
    Thanks! Enjoy - that's an incredible rod as you well know. We have a "Dealer Demo" 916 and 804 NRX we're going to list up for sale soon.

Guys, our REP SAMPLE rods have NOT been fished. Our "Dealer Demo" rods have just to clarify... both still come with full warranty and receipts!

The list has been updated...

17. Banned
    grrr...put some spinnerbait rods on the list.

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Grey View Post
    grrr...put some spinnerbait rods on the list.

Jake
    The NRX 843 MBR is one of the finest spinnerbait rods to have been built, you're welcome

19. Member
    Thank you Brian and Gary, awesome people to deal with! Love my Rep Sample rods Just got my wild cards in today, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by O_D_O_T View Post
    Thank you Brian and Gary, awesome people to deal with! Love my Rep Sample rods Just got my wild cards in today, actually.
    Outstanding, thanks!

These last two GLX models are DEEPLY discounted guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast