Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee 1001 View Post
    Where did you find new sets with bumblebee logo? Did pole sets have same logo?
    I talked LeBroc into making me a set of newer style seats for my Bee....He still had the patterns and programs to stitch them up...since they had originally made them for bumble bee...the 1st set came in wrong...butt seat could not have logo due to curvature...back seat had correct logo on back but main buckets came with "Bee Line" instead of Bumble Bee...He fixed it for me and said he would never do it again...build older custom seat orders...He just sent stitching dept wrong file...bummer.$800.00 for the set incl custom console!

Quote Originally Posted by KILL3R BEE View Post
    hey....Ive have had a rough month....wife in the hospital over and over...all the snow...no work...just haven't been on and completely forgot until this weekend while digging thru garage and came across the cover...I can get it out tomorrow...I will get you a shipping price in the morning...where in Alabama do you live....I will be down there on sunday...North Soddy area...will be going home Thursday April 2...you anywhere near Guntersville? I could just drop it off to ya LMK
    Hey Tim, got the cover home today, and it looks good. Thanks again, and good luck fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by alabamaphoenix View Post
    Hey Tim, got the cover home today, and it looks good. Thanks again, and good luck fishing.
    we got a few good ones...pretty slow the first two days....ended up with a 6-14...my personal best

Anyone need a 2100 seat?? It needs to be recoverd, but is usable...FREE if you pick it up

wow..cant believe it was spring since I was last on.busy summer...but fisihin is about to start again, so im back! Im going to try and upload a few more pics in the net few days

Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    2100 is one of my favorite boats!!! Looks Awesome!!!!
    thanks man...I didnt even notice the Stroker pic before...sweet ride! I also got those same wheels...love them too...how do you like those new bunk rails?

7. Banned
    thats a good looking bee. im redoing a bee myself but its a complete tear down.

still have the old original bench seat FOR FREE!!! ...needs to be recovered...still has good foam...free local pickup in Knoxville Tn

hey guys, whats been up? FREE BENCH SEAT ANYONE? never did load all the newer pictures....maybe this spring after we get her cleaned up again

10. Member
    Hey kill3rBee that's one of the best bees I've seen those seats man I need those in mine if I send you my email could you send me pics of them and who to contact to get a set like that those would set mine off

they are LleBroc seats...he made the originals and makes them for a couple of manufacturers now...i think Phoenix too..They were $1600 with the center console...they still sell this style seat and console...he just wont do custom ever again...mine was the last set he said he would ever make custom...we had some stitching problems and the first set of seats came in with BeeLine on the back of them instead of Bumble Bee....he sent the wrong file to the stitching dept...big mess...he said never again...lol...heres a link>> http://www.llebroc.com/product-p/4bl...-4bllgt2at.htm

12. Member
    where the holes in the seat backs part of the " custom" or was bumble bee on the back the extent of the custom and for the right amount of cash......... you never know if they'll do just one more��

Thank you for taking us along on the rebuild. Much work! The boat is beautiful!!!!!
    I want our country back !!!

14. Member
    Well your right kill3rBee I email them....... they said no

Quote Originally Posted by gjudkins View Post
    Thank you for taking us along on the rebuild. Much work! The boat is beautiful!!!!!

thank you ajudkins!! You are welcome!...More to come soon...we have been working on it again...adding more electronics...some new led lighting...new steering wheel...new wheels and tires on the trailer...new seat posts...and hopefully 2 Talons or Power Poles...still on the fence....its the weight I worry about...we have 4 group 24 agm's in the back...55 gallons of gas and me and my Brother together weighing 600 lbs...May be wrapping it

Quote Originally Posted by Reelfastbee View Post
    Well your right kill3rBee I email them....... they said no
    Reelfastbee>>those are the exact stock seats for a 2005 or 2006 Bumble Bee...I think the last year or so before the new company took over and renamed them to Bee Line, while waiting on R&D for the New Phoenix boats...the beelines and last Bumble bees all had the 2 holes and the stitching on the back...if you google some pictures, some should come up

17. Member
    Well cool !! Love the info and your boat is awesome haha they wasted no time in slamming the door on my request for a set

maybe ask him if he still has the set he sent me the first time that were wrong...they were maroon and gray..just has BeeLine on the back of seats...He probably trashed them or just recovered them and sent them right the 2nd time...the G2 seats are really the same seat, just single hole...comfy seats, but pricey...much better quality that bassboatseats.com IMO

19. Member
    What an excellent example of patience meets reward. I was going to ask about the top cap/console gel coat job cost but you’ve already answered that. I have a local gel expert who quoted us 1,500$ for the same treatment, seems reasonable considering the 16’ loa and single console?

Such an inspiring project from start to finish, premiere, upper echelon of splashed rigs IMO

Quote Originally Posted by 90bumblebee View Post
    What an excellent example of patience meets reward. I was going to ask about the top cap/console gel coat job cost but you’ve already answered that. I have a local gel expert who quoted us 1,500$ for the same treatment, seems reasonable considering the 16’ loa and single console?

Such an inspiring project from start to finish, premiere, upper echelon of splashed rigs IMO
    Thank you sir!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast