Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2001 Bumble Bee ProSport 2100-DC 225EFI Project RENEW by KILL3R BEE

Ok...Me and my Brother have finally decided to fix up the Bee properly....He was about to pop $48k on a new Phoenix, but we have now decided to spend the money instead on new gelcoat, New seats from Llebroc, new padded carpet, a new custom cover from Aurora Canvas...maybe a couple Talons or PowerPoles if we can come up with the extra $$$....new graphics on the boat and motor cowl...maybe new black tough-coat paint or equivelant on trailer

We started stripping her down yesterday...brrrrr......After today, taking off the Humminbird 360, we should be ready to drop of at the shop this week for the new gelcoat on top cap and new carpet..then ordering the seats...should be a new looking bee and good to go for quite a few years...

we have already done the recessed trolling motor tray and completely redone the bilge and battery compartments this past fall...adding new pumps, 4 new exide gel batteries, 2 new MinnKota dual bank chargers, new bubbler air pump and lines, all new battery disconnects, new cables and hoses....plus some much needed LED lighting!...I will try to upload as many progress pics as I can. Hopefully she will turn out nice.

And, as you have noticed, I changed my I.D. from "timmernator" to "KILL3R BEE"....much better I think...I tried to get admin to change it, but got no reply
    Last edited by KILL3R BEE; 02-08-2014 at 11:45 AM.