Thumbs Up Tigerodz! You should read!

Guys, I just wanted to pass along a custom rod company that is not well known, but makes great rods at great prices! I was wanting a custom rod for jigs, so I searched everywhere and talked to numerous companies about making me a rod. I finally decided to go with Tigerodz. First, the owner, Scott Dobbins is a great guy and knows what he's talking about. I had no problem telling him exactly what I wanted, and him making it for me. Second, the quality of these rods are outstanding! I now have two, the first being a 7'4" heavy jig rod rated for 3/8 - 1 1/4 oz. I use this rod to drag heavy jigs along the bottom and the sensitivity is up there! The second rod I have is a 7'10" glass crankin rod. I have caught a lot of fish on this rod already, and had no problem lifting a 5 1/2 lb smallmouth in the boat. I have also never lost a fish on this rod, now I know it will happen at some point, but the action of this rod is awesome at keeping the trebles pinned in the fishes mouth. What I wanted to do with this post is help a great guy who makes quality rods get his name out there. You should give him a call if you are wanting a custom rod, you just might be surprised at the prices!

Here is a link to his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TIGER...327689&sk=info
    The page has all of Scott's contact info when you are ready, and I promise you won't be disappointed!

2. Member
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/TIGERODZ/103994336327689

Here is a link to the main part of his facebook page. The first link is to his contact information.

Do they have anything other than a Facebook page. I don't do Facebook.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Ray View Post
    Do they have anything other than a Facebook page. I don't do Facebook.
    They sure do Capt Ray! Here ya go: http://www.tigerodz.net/

Quote Originally Posted by jrg1128 View Post
    They sure do Capt Ray! Here ya go: http://www.tigerodz.net/
    Appreciate it.

6. Member
    No problem Capt Ray! Got any questions just let me know!

7. Member
    Bump!

8. Member
    Bump!

9. Member
    Morning bump!

10. Member
    TTT!

Nothing against free plugs, but there are other custom rod builders that are paying board sponsors...

12. Member
    Am I not supposed to post somethig like this? If I'm not I didn't know and I can take it off...

13. Member

Quote Originally Posted by jrg1128 View Post
    Am I not supposed to post somethig like this? If I'm not I didn't know and I can take it off...
    You also bumped this 4+ times. It's a blatant advertisement for your sponsor. Hence the comment.

I warmly welcome fair competition. I'd love to see some other rod companies pony up and be official sponsors and stay for as long as we have been on BBC.

15. Member
    I was just looking for opinions on these rods.

16. Member
    I also let this topic go and never bumped again once pointed out to me. I assumed the moderator would have deleted it by now. I was not the one to bump it up yesterday as you can see by the time stamps on my posts. I was also a fairly new member at the time and now I would not post a topic such as this as I understand that you pay to be a sponsor and you should receive sales off of this site before the company I was promoting since they are not a paid sponsor.

EDIT: I was also not affiliated with the company at all when I made that post. I had two rods built from this company at that time and I paid full retail for about the first 10 rods that I bought.

Quote Originally Posted by cidgrad View Post
    You also bumped this 4+ times. It's a blatant advertisement for your sponsor. Hence the comment.

I warmly welcome fair competition. I'd love to see some other rod companies pony up and be official sponsors and stay for as long as we have been on BBC.

17. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Ordered one today and can't wait to try it

18. BBC SPONSOR
    Their rods are great... They are backed by us!!!
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises

19. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    My new heavy fiberglass for chatterbaits arrives tomorrow