Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzBait53 View Post
    I have a question about the morethan pe sv.How does this reel work with mono line,it says it was designed for brade.Anyone have experience with this issue.
    I have one...you can use any type of line on it.

2. Member
    Does anyone know what the missing piece on my Fuego 2000A is called? Been looking at the diagram but it's too confusing and I'm not sure it's the exact part. And anyone know of where I can obtain the missing part besides straight from Daiwa? Anything is helpful. Thanks all!

3. Member
    Looking at the schematic for the 2500 (assuming that's the one you have) it's part number 71, 72 & 73. Here's a link to the schematic: http://schematics.mikesreelrepair.co...Fuego_2500.pdf

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam lancia View Post
    Looking at the schematic for the 2500 (assuming that's the one you have) it's part number 71, 72 & 73. Here's a link to the schematic: http://schematics.mikesreelrepair.co...Fuego_2500.pdf
    So am I missing all three parts or just the cap? I remember fishing last last year and realized the cap part was missing

5. Member
    My guess would be that you're missing all 3, but seeing as I don't have your reel in hand it's hard to say. You should be able to see if those parts are there or not.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam lancia View Post
    My guess would be that you're missing all 3, but seeing as I don't have your reel in hand it's hard to say. You should be able to see if those parts are there or not.
    I didn't remember multiple parts prior to losing the screw on part. hopefully its just the cap

7. Member
    It's probably all 3 if the cap is missing.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XSDRD View Post
    Thinking of getting one of the New Tatula 100 type-r baitcaster reels. Can I get some feed back on this reel. I've been hooked on the speed spool
    I've got the 8.1:1 and like it a lot. Although I can't feel any casting differences between the standard and Type R, I prefer the finish on the Type R. Also like the higher speed. It is worth the extra $30 I paid...for me. Not everyone will agree.

9. Member
    Just wanted to throw it out there that despite have 16 daiwa reels from 125-400 dollars that they will not send me a part (new design t wing) that grooved out on a tatula 100 I bought a year a half ago (despite knowing that there is an issue with that reel and redesigning the t wing piece). I will continue to buy daiwa products because this is the first issue I've had but I will not spend $35 on an antiquated reel when I can buy a new tatula ct for $125. I unfortunately didn't get into deep cranking soon enough and this tatula 6.3 to 1 grooved out in 4 days of deep cranking on douglass

I have 5 of the early Tatula's and Daiwa told me I would have to send them the reels to get the new style T-wing.
    Always Think Like A Fish.....No Matter How Weird it Is!!

11. Banned
    I grooved mine later in the season (after warranty) and they charged $20 per t-wing. I replaced them myself during winter breakdown/relube.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fluke1987 View Post
    I have one...you can use any type of line on it.
    Approximately how many yards of 12lb Fluoro/Mono will it hold ?

Quote Originally Posted by E73bass View Post
    Approximately how many yards of 12lb Fluoro/Mono will it hold ?
    Not sure exactly...but it should easily hold over 100-120 yards.

14. Banned
    Anyone have any info on daiwa td-x 105hvl? I am looking at buying one and doing some upgrades. I do some airbrushing on lures and would try to re-paint it. Any ideas on what and how much money upgrades will be? I can't seem to find much info on this reel at all. Thanks!

15. Member
    Recently broke my Steez
    STZ671MHFBA, and know they have a lifetime warranty. Weird that I they told me I believe to fill out the broken reel service slip and ship rod. Has anyone else broke one and what procedure did they use? Funny really, I was being a none boater, felt nick in my line, so i retie lure. After retying I just toss lure (I am not holding rod) in water and put away scissors. Anyway A bass around 14 inches takes bait, I scramble to get rod and when I lift I hear a snap. It broke at the first eye, LOL at only a 14 inch fish. I have hefted way bigger in past without even thinking, and now I wonder
    Wyoming Blu ... Hook Up or Shut Up... Are you looking for a great club try http://www.littlecreekbassanglers.com/#!contact/c24vq

16. Member
    WTF is going on here? All questions, answers and ensuing conversation are now going to be in one continuing thread??

17. Member
    Does anyone know if the Tatula glass crankbait rod 7ft 2" medium heavy has the same action as the XT 7ft model. I know the XT has cheaper parts but is 50.00 dollars less, just curios if action and weight are about the same.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No hot foot View Post
    WTF is going on here? All questions, answers and ensuing conversation are now going to be in one continuing thread??
    I agree. Weird thread.

19. Member
    I'm going to get a demo Steez rod of my choice. Going with a casting rod, just not sure which one. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123