Co-Angler Rod Tie Down - Dual Pro 185

Does anyone know what kind of co-angler rod tie down came with the 1996 dual pro 185? I haven't been able to figure it out. The hole size is larger than that used in a skeeter. There is nothing inside the hull that a bungee or anything else would have been secured too. If somene could clue me in and maybe send me a picture it would be much appreciated! This is my first bass boat and I've been fishing as a co-angler for the past few years so I want to make sure I treat my co-anglers right.
    PA220058.jpg

2. Member
    I have a 200 Super Pro with the same thing. I removed the storage bin behind the passenger seat. I took a small bunge and cut 1 end off and passed it through the hole and tied it in a knot. There was a cleat on the deck that the other end hooked to. I would include a picture put my boat is tore down right now getting new carpet.
    This is what I am replacing the old bungee with when I start putting it back together. $5.99 at Bass Pro.

3. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    That's what I installed in my PRoCraft ^^^^^^ Works great
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

This is where I got mine, matched original.
    gunwale mount
    I have 2003 200 superpro DC

Rod Tamer

5. Member
    Thanks guys, never saw that tie down from TH Marine before. I bought this boat back in July and it's been quite a challenge to get it in a condition that I can be proud of and tournament ready.

My boat is covered for the winter so I cant give any pics but I have the same boat and there is a bungee cord that comes out of that hole in your pic.
    I never took mine apart because I have a bungee cord there but I'm assuming unscrew the "plug" area, cut a bungee cord hook off and tie a few knots on the one end of the cord so it doesnt pull through the hole.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150