Thumbs Up Just Received a Chronarch CI4+ 151HG (My Review)

I wrote up an initial review of it on my blog: Chronarch CI4+ 151HG Review Entry

So far, so good! I like it.

Sincerely,

Shawn Cartwright
    AKA "rabidsquirrel"

Check out my Bass Fishing Team's blog: http://cartwrightrealtyfishingteam.wordpress.com/

2. Member
    Nice looking reel. I loved the Japanese to English translation of the lubing instructions. They are getting better, but not quite there yet.

3. Member
    love mine

4. Member
    I like mine a lot as well. Going to be sweet on my senko rod when it starts to get warmer.

If it's a curado/chronarch with more adjustment it should be well received..I know on some of my curados having 2 pins pulled is not enough and 3 pins pulled is too many.

6. Member
    Look - I got one from Brian at the Tackle Trap and I already got two 20 + Guntersville stringers on it. It is awesome!!! Smooth Casting, great strong drag and just an all around solid reel for 200 something!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD. View Post
    If it's a curado/chronarch with more adjustment it should be well received..I know on some of my curados having 2 pins pulled is not enough and 3 pins pulled is too many.
    I bought a few Curado E's when they were on closeout for like 90 bucks each. Ended up selling them all because of the same thing you mentioned. I had a dickens of a time dialing them in and never felt like they were working right for me. I have had no issues with the CI4+. I flushed the spool bearings and it just flies now. I have been using it with 1/4 brakes on and just use the external dial from there. Really like it a lot so far.