Bass Mafia Bait Coffins and Caskets

First off let me say I have no affiliation with Bass Mafia in any way. I have been using the Bait Coffin for my terminal tackle and all I can say is its amazing. Despite a purposely rough boat ride all my stuff stayed put with no issues at all. The heavy duty construction and latch system are among the best I have seen. The durability will not be an issue at all. Love the waterproof feature too. PLENTY of room to carry all the terminal tackle you need. Well worth the investment and I plan on adding a few more over time for hard baits as well. Using the Bait Caskets caused me to want to try the Bait Coffins so i will talk a bit about them as well.
    The Bait Caskets are a little more lightweight and I have been using both the 3700 and 3600 models. They are competively priced to other similar types but built stronger than any other similar boxes I have used. Their latch system is very strong too and they are also waterproof. I cannot say enough how well these are made and they are totally adjustable too. I will be switching all my stuff over to these boxes soon.
    Just wanted to pass on my experience and hopefully if you are on the fence about them you will try them. Thanks
    Last edited by Mark Perry; 12-04-2013 at 05:40 PM.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks for the kind words about our product, we are trying hard!

3. Member
    Can't wait to start switching terminal tackle into these this year. Thanks for the review!

I have a bunch of these. Great boxes.

5. Member
    I have a latch that failed on mine. Anyone have any success driving the pins out and replacing them?
    Respectfully,
    Captain Rab
    V1CO 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the
    world to put to shame the wise; and God has
    chosen the weak things of the world to put to
    shame the things which are mighty

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Easy to do

7. Member
    Had a latch break on mine. So I use it with one latch�� Best box I have for jigs just need to get a replacement latch