2008 210 super pro master power switch issues

I am having intermittent issues with my master power switch. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. No fuses are blown that I can find. Has anyone else had this issue? If so what course of action did you take?

2. Member
    Never had the issue, but I wold crawl under the dash and make sure all the connections are tight running to and from the switch. If all that looks good the switch might have gone bad. Is the light on the switch going out when you are not getting power? When you have the problem do all the accessories and electronics stop working?

3. Member
    Yes the light is out and all accessories are gone. I think it is the switch. All connections are tight.

not sure if this will help. Depends on what type of switch it is but try spraying some electronic contact cleaner on the back of the switch and turn it on and off a few times. If it works then its a cheap fix!

5. Member
    My 06 200 super pro did the same thing. Installed a new cranking battery and never did it again.

6. Member
    *****UPDATE******

The power control module failed on my 210 super pro. I had to order one from a 2008 Z8 or Z9 Nitro. If any one needs the part number let me know. You can order them from any Nitro parts dealer. this fixed every issue I had.

Sounds like the switch if you are sure you are getting a good ground.

9. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    excellent! Great info to pass along
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

10. Member
    Are you talking about the brain under the console that controls the push button switches for livewell, lights, bilge, and horn. my push button at driver seat and front are dead.