Lightbulb UPDATED! G Loomis GLX, NRX, & GL2 GREAT Deals @ The Tackle Trap!

We have a few "Rep Sample" and "Dealer Demo" G Loomis rods on sale at The Tackle Trap. Here are some links to check out these great deals - 30% to 40% off! If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM or give us a call at the shop - 256 281 6160 - the prices on the website are SHIPPED to your door, no sales tax outside Alabama!

NRX RODS CLICK LINK BELOW:
    http://tackletrap.com/index.php?main...77_579_586_632

GLX Jig & Worm CLICK LINK BELOW:
    http://tackletrap.com/index.php?main...6a1caac04ffca2

G Loomis GLX Flip & Punch Rods : The Tackle Trap, Inc.

G Loomis GL2 Rods : The Tackle Trap, Inc.

We also just added a couple of nice LEFT hand Shimano Rep Sample reels as well:
    http://tackletrap.com/index.php?main...oducts_id=4920
    http://tackletrap.com/index.php?main...7_580_582_1176
    Last edited by Bronzefly; 12-15-2013 at 05:38 PM.

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

2. private pond ninja
    Sweet prices
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Those are some great prices Gary I would have thought the NRX rod would have been gone by now for sure. The Tackle Trap has been nothing but good to me, their customer service is awesome.
    Just remember it's not about the fish but they sure are fun to catch.

Thanks guys - a few rods have been sold, we still have a few great deals left in this group though

"Like" us at www.facebook.com/tackletrap "BBC10" discount code at checkout on our website for 10% off most items in stock - special orders available anytime

5. Member
    The 853C interested me a lot, but made ​​you ship internationally ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulkuan View Post
    The 853C interested me a lot, but made ​​you ship internationally ?
    The 853 was sold some time ago. We still have some great deals on a couple of GL2 models and a GLX flipping stick...

Still a couple of great deals on GL2 and a GLX rod guys! 30% to 35% off the remaining models

We've just added a few more great deals on Rep Sample NRX and GLX rods guys - these are some of the most popular models out there. I've fished each of them, so if you have any questions, let me know. All our rods will come with an original sales receipt for wild card registration!

I would love to get my hands on that NRX 894C. There has been a lot of talk in the past from guys who own the NRX893C including myself in hopes that Loomis would get the message and make this pole. The NRX893C is my favorite jig reel by far and is crazy sensitive, the new NRX894C would make an amazing rod to throw my 3/4 oz jigs with. It is just not in the cards right now though but hopefully someone will get this rod and give us a review on it.

Hey Trent - Thanks! You're right, it's just what us 893 NRX lovers wanted! I've been fishing mine for some time now, and it's as good as you'd expect. We sold the 894 this AM, but the 893 NRX is still available along with several other great deals on some Loomis rods.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

11. Nobody Special basscattrent's Avatar
    Thanks for the update on the NRX894 Gary I was hoping that you had been using this rod and could give us some info. Everybody who reads this I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by basscattrent View Post
    Thanks for the update on the NRX894 Gary I was hoping that you had been using this rod and could give us some info. Everybody who reads this I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
    The NRX 894 BLUE is now available along with a BLUE Drop Shot NRX! A couple of other items worth checking out in there too.

I have been using both the 894 and 895 NRX rods and am very impressed with them, in particular the 894. It's a fantastic jig rod all around - flipping/pitching/casting shallow to deep. It is what the 893 lovers hoped to see

13. Member
    Hi,
    I ask my question, do you delivery to France and especially how much it costs?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by paulkuan View Post
    Hi,
    I ask my question, do you delivery to France and especially how much it costs?
    thank you
    Thank you sir. PM sent with information.

15. Member
    I got my NRX 894 Green from the tackle trap last week. What a steal! Only have fished it a little but it feels amazing

Quote Originally Posted by CapeSmallie View Post
    I got my NRX 894 Green from the tackle trap last week. What a steal! Only have fished it a little but it feels amazing
    Thanks CapeSmallie! It's a great rod and I really enjoy mine. The 894 didn't last long, but any of you drop shot guys looking for one of the best DS rods on the market, we still have the NRX 822s DSR available. Check the website as we're adding a few new RS rods from time to time. Thanks BBC

17. Member
    Hi,I was out of town.Did the 893c NRX sell? Thanks Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Mason View Post
    Hi,I was out of town.Did the 893c NRX sell? Thanks Pat.
    We keep the website updated. You can always check there to see what is and isn't available in the Dealer Demo/Rep Sample section. Stuff goes in and out of there pretty often. Yes, the 893 did sell, but it's definitely likely that another will pop up in the relatively near future...

Just added an NRX 843 MBR and NRX 873 CRR to the site along with a couple nice RS lefty Shimano reels