Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post your rigs!!

I'll go first :)

This is my 1994 Mountain Home, Arkansas Champion 204 with a rebuilt 1994 Merc 200 EFI

I got the motor rebuilt from Chris Carson Marine from BBC, I bought the electronics from guys here on BBC, and I think I even bought my prop here too.

I took her out for a little winter fishing on the MS River this year:

Here's a few more:

And here's my old boat. I miss this little blue bass tracker:

2013 BassCat Cougar Advantage Elite. Just got it early Sept.

There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

3. Moderator
    Thats a sharp looking rig. Looks like you ran some skinny water with her already eh?

That picture was taken before I bought it. Mercury replaced the LU for the previous owner because of the paint. Seems like a rather drastic fix to me, but I'm not complaining.

5. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Here is mine. 2009 Ranger Z520 with the Merc 250 ProXS. Enjoy the boat, but not sure its the right one for Rainy. Thinking of selling or trading it for a Tin boat.

6. Moderator
    I was actually looking at buying that exact model for my next boat... let me know when it goes up for sale :) Is the passenger console removable?

7. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassburch View Post
    I was actually looking at buying that exact model for my next boat... let me know when it goes up for sale :) Is the passenger console removable?
    Sent PM

Quote Originally Posted by basscla View Post
    Here is mine. 2009 Ranger Z520 with the Merc 250 ProXS. Enjoy the boat, but not sure its the right one for Rainy. Thinking of selling or trading it for a Tin boat.
    Don't know what your motivations are for going with a tin boat but I'd highly recommend something like a YarCraft instead. I owned a YarCraft and 2 Warriors before I got my Ranger 462 and now BCB Cougar and the deep-v glass boats are superb on big, windswept waters. IMHO you'd be taking a big step down to go tin. Make sure you invest in a good rainsuit if you do. They are wet. We don't call 'em squeegee boats for nothin'! They hit a wave, the blunt hull sprays (ie, squeegees) the water to the side where the wind picks it up and dumps it back on top of you. Watch 'em as they run across the lake in the waves.

1998 Nitro 884 Savage with a 1998 150HP Mercury Nitro Series.

IMAG0026.jpg

10. Moderator
    Wow you got one helluva jack plate on that rig!!

Primary boat is a 1999 Ranger R-81sport w/ a 2007 Evinrude E-tec. Love this boat, perfect size for most MN waters. And my secondary boat for smaller waters etc. is a 12' Alumacraft jon boat w/ a 6hp Evinrude that I did some modification work to, made her into one heck of a little bass rig!RangerR81.jpgIMG_1590.jpg

12. Member
    hey bassburch, didnt you recently upgrade your boat? lets see pics! im gonna upload my boat restoration in a few moments

13. Member
    Here is my Skeeter, ZX300 with a 300HPDI. New Boat 3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by fishingmike View Post
    Here is my Skeeter, ZX300 with a 300HPDI. New Boat 3.jpg
    Sweet rig, Mike. Are you a prior member of Sportsmen Bassmasters?

15. Member
    Yes I was, this rig was one of main reasons I left. Although the club rules only said the boat had to be rated for the horsepower two very vocal members did not like the 300hp and routinely mad a stink that I could not use it because it was over 250. In fairness the officers and many of the members had no issue but it was just not worth the hassle of deal with the two. I even tried back seating for a year, just was easier to hang it up. Tried another club and they had set partners and it was not a good fit. So I gave up on clubs and just fish solo most of the time.

16. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil Mcrae View Post
    hey bassburch, didnt you recently upgrade your boat? lets see pics! im gonna upload my boat restoration in a few moments
    I did.... I bought a 521VX with Merc Racing 250XS. She is filthy from taking her to the river a few times so I am waiting for warmer weather to get her shined up for a little photo shoot :) Are there any good indoor self-wash places in the cities that could fit a boat??

Quote Originally Posted by bassburch View Post
    I did.... I bought a 521VX with Merc Racing 250XS. She is filthy from taking her to the river a few times so I am waiting for warmer weather to get her shined up for a little photo shoot :) Are there any good indoor self-wash places in the cities that could fit a boat??
    Matt, it's not real close to you but the Hide Tide Car Wash at 12225 Zinran Ave in Savage has big, truck-size bays and is a DIY place.

Brought home a 2013 Ranger Z520C with a 250 SHO on the back. Got the 8' blades put on, the hds 12 on a bass boat technologies console mount and a hds 12 on the same for the bow. The 112 Fortrex is ready to rip up some thick stuff! Chomping at the bit to get it on the water!
    2014-02-01 17.55.12.jpgz520c1 copy_1.jpgz520c7 copy_1.jpgz520c4 copy_1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

19. Member
    I dig it Casey! cant wait to see it in person this spring!!!
    David Geske
    Boatless Family Man

20. Member
    image.jpg2011 Nitro Z8 with 250 ProXS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast