Exclamation Lowe X-250 w/300hp Verado from 2014 dealer meeting

Here is another video I made of a triple log X-250 with a 300hp Mercury Verado Pro. This thing is nothing but pure AWESOME.

Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

2. Banned
    Pete: I enjoyed that video. You could see where the nosecones were lifting with air under the decking--like a tunnel hull boat.

We now see just a few 300 horsepower tritoons with lifting strakes on the toons. 250 horsepower motors are getting quite common, however. The whole trick to getting these big boats to perform are using lifting strakes to get the nosecones out of the water. And it really takes 150 horsepower to get'em to 40 mph.

But if I was going to make that kind of investment, it'd be in a super luxurious boat--like my Bennington, or a Premier, or a Manitou.

3. Banned
    Or do like one guy on the forum I manage, he's building his from a base frame tri-toon. He's gonna put a 300 verado on it, new fence, console, flooring, bimini etc It'll be brand new once he's done with it. The motor will be the biggest cost. Course I think its a little (well a LOT) overboard but he takes his out in Galveston bay saltwater fishing and wants to be able to get back to shore in a hurry.

4. Member
    Curious how fast is this thing with the 300?