Exclamation Lowe X-230 Triple Log video!

I went to the Lowe dealer meeting this week and drove all of the boats they had in the water for us. I thought I would share this video I made of the X-230 powered by a 250hp Mercury Verado..........VERY impressive combination to say the least!

Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!

2. Banned
    Too much money, too much gas to burn up unless you have deep pockets and money is no object.

3. Banned
    I would think that boat would run in the mid 40's. The whole trick to getting tritoons to perform is lifting strakes on the toons, which get the nosecones out of the water.

Get over 30 mph, and you can feel the wind get under the boat and lift it a few inches. Almost feels like a tunnel hull boat.

Most of the straked tritoons running 150 hp four strokes are getting about 40 mph, and they're a great compromise between speed, cost and mpg.

If you start putting Verado 250 or 300 hp motors on them, the setup costs, SmartCraft gauges and wiring harnesses will frighten you--on top of the engine cost. You'll be in the $65K+ cost range quickly.

4. BBC SPONSOR Pro's Choice Pete's Avatar
    46+mph GPS that day.
    Pro's Choice Marine's Facebook Page
    Pete's Ranger Channel
    Click on the banner to check out our website!