Thread: custom pontoon

custom pontoon

storm boats now has the ability to build custom pontoon in 2 or 3 toon configurations in standard round or in planning toons the layout can be made the way you want it as all our boats are the pontoons can be rigged with any size motor from 90 fun to 350 outrageous hp our boats are all aluminum and composite construction from flat deck construction boats to enclosed with showers call us if you wan it and cant find it
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc
    89.1 mph gps 29TXP 6050rpm

2. Banned
    I would be interested in seeing what Storm can make.

I would think that the big manufacturers, like Bennington, has all the best component manufacturers lined up and computerized welding in their toon manufacturing shop. They are now the largest purchaser of Yamaha outboard engines, and they buy engines at fleet discounts. Bennington also has dozens of seating combinations custom made to their specifications--much of which is nicer than any furniture in my home.

It would be hard to beat the big pontoon manufacturers at their own game since that's all they're manufacturing.

3. Member
    I am not competing with the mainstream pontoon manufacturers we do what they wont because we don't have patterns to follow we are skilled at what we do not just cookie cutter boats we can do dive boats- salvage boats- and standard pontoon or house boats not just the off the showroom floor
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc

Lets see some pictures of some of the custom ones Storm has done in the past.

5. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Playcraft has been building custom multi engine toons for 40 plus years ,It can be done if some one puts the time and money into it.

6. Member
    storm has never stepped into the pontoon market until this year as a customer in key west wanted a custom dive boat tri toon twin motor 30 fter with railing all around with mounts for the tanks we are still working with this customer as he wants more than one just putting it out there that we can do stuff that others cant or don't want to
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc

So your saying storm has built just one pontoon boat?

8. Banned
    Does the same thing our members on our forum do. Get a base frame and build from there ourselves.

9. Member
    yes we get an aluminum frame and 2 or 3 toons regular or planning we assemble and then we build a composite floor we build seating or we can order seating we do what ever you may want from a deck that you can finish or a complete boat not trying to compete with any big pontoon builder but just to give a option to everyone here
    22ft Storm
    300+ merc

Lets see some pictures of some of the custom ones Storm has done in the past.

11. Banned
    I sense a Lil Annoyances in the above posts?