boaters only bass club that fish sundays

someone should start a boaters only club that fishes on sundays . i would definitely be a member . i was in a boaters only club and i liked being able to fish alone or bring a guest of my choice . anyone know any clubs that fish exclusively on sundays ?

I don't know of any clubs that fish the upper. Bay on Sundays but my club has an open tournament every year in early Novemberand it is always held on a Sunday. The tournament is called the "last chance" and I will advertise it on this board as soon as I get the details. In the past we have averaged about 35 boats and pay one place for every 5 boats. 80% payout. Now what I would like to see is a club that only fish during the week. I know a lot of retired bass fishermen. Maybe i should get the ball rolling for next year.

3. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Mine does...Hazzard County Bassmasters....Sundays only. Right now we are full but if anything changes in the future I'll post it up. We run 'mostly' boaters but we do like to run between 4-6 non-boaters. We try to stay 3-4 boaters more than Non-boaters, that way there's always room for a co-angler even if a boat goes down or something.
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

I would also be very interested in a Sundays club. My club rarely fishes Sundays, so I'm unable to attend a lot of fishing events.