Gigagolf Custom Clubs

I have to give them a . I get to play once a month if I am lucky and I wanted to replace my 10 year old Titleist DCI's.

I read all the reviews and based on the amount of golf I get to play I would try them. I ordered them Mon. and picked them up Wen. TRX Power Slots (looks like a taylor made rocket ballz).
    I will have to say for clone clubs they are nice, looks good, feels good. I have gained a few yards on the mid irons ( no I dont hit a 7I 175/180 yds. was 150/155 now 155/160). Played a round Thursday and I was pleased, hit some nice shot's and hit some bunkers as well .
    As of right now I will give them a . I will see how they hold up over a little time.

I bought 2 sets from Giga golf years ago. The first set I forget what they were. Didnt like them much and eventually gave the to a friend after a year. Funny thing is I was replacing my old DCI's also!
    The second set was the Pursuit forged which I played up until the end of last season. Played those for years and liked them.
    Now I'm playing Callaway X20's due to Callaway preowned sucking me in with a great deal on full sets at the time I was browsing their site.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Hunting & Gun Lodge Moderator Roddy's Avatar
    I'm really surprised how many golfers will buy clubs they have never hit. If I get in the mood for a new set (not very often) I hit lots of clubs before I make a decision on what I'm gonna be playing and never sell my old set until I'm comfortable with the new clubs.
    SIMMONS CUSTOM BOATS
    Anderson Services LLC
    " Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't"

Bring Back Gluten!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I'm really surprised how many golfers will buy clubs they have never hit. If I get in the mood for a new set (not very often) I hit lots of clubs before I make a decision on what I'm gonna be playing and never sell my old set until I'm comfortable with the new clubs.

See the problem there is you can only blame yourself for a poor shot where as I can blame the clubs.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150