Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    hey whats up snapshot!! We gotta get the clubs together this year for a cookout....Get on Tom about that!! Can't wait to see that boat, although I probably already have.....See you out there soon
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

Quote Originally Posted by snapshotmd View Post
    Ken E. here with the River Ratz Bass masters, Tom's club. I'm the webmaster who can't seem to fix the f*king pop-up. The Bass Bug bit me in 2000 while vacationing in KY, and I finally joined the RRBM in 2009. Since then, those great bunch of fellas learned me a lot about bassing, but I still suck. I just got a green 2000 BassCat Pantera with a 200 Merc EFI, which got me started reading this forum. Looking forward to seeing all y'all on the water! TL!

In case you're wondering about the handle I used to be a photographer. It just stuck.
    Gee, ya think a photographer would at least post a pic of his new ride. Ken, plenty of guys here local that know that motor and can help get you at peak performance if it's not already there.
    Oh, and welcome to BBC
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

John, you know we all want to get the clubs together for a good time, just hard with you guys doing Sunday's and us doing Saturday's. Maybe we need to figure out a cookout one evening between the two clubs and include the girls. HdG park may be a good location and for those that could fish during the day we could do that too ??????????
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

4. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Sounds great!! You, uncle Jessie, and I will work it out
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

6. Member
    Just found this site and looks like a good place to get to know some of the guys that fish the upper Chesapeake. Not much in the way of posts for quite a while. My name is Dan Deardorff and I fish a tin Ranger 198P with the Boothwyn Basshawks club. Trying to learn the area.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345