Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hey guys, My name is Kevin, I live in south jersey. I've been fishing the Upper Bay for about 8 years. Still learning more and more on every outing. It is by far my favorite local spot to fish. Hope to see some of you guys out there. I currently run 2008 Triton TR21X2 with a Mercury 250 Pro XS.

Hey All, Chad here, I live on hopkins creek off of the Middle River. I fish Middle River, Gunpowder River, Salt Peter and Seneca Creeks. I am fairly new to this area but I fish several times a week. I have an older Ranger 373v with a johnson GT 150. Happy we finally got a board on here! I look forward to throwing some lines with you guys!

3. Member
    Hi fellas, I'm Mark, and just started fishing the upper bay a couple years ago. Learning a ton, and love to fish. Takes about an hour to get to the ramp. I have a blue '93 Bass Cat Pantera II with 150 Fast Strike. Don't see many bright blue boats out, so please say hi if you see me.

I am Randy Edgar I live in Lancaster PA, I have been learning the Bay for the last 11 years. Every time I think I have it figured out well you know the rest of the cliche... I love that body of water I fish it about 40 times a year. Please feel free to ask any questions I am an open book of information. I am not one of those fisherman that will hide information until their death. Because at the end of the day we are all teachers and we all want to have a good time on the water.
    Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”

5. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Well said
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

6. Member
    My name is Charles Harvey I've been fishing the five rivers for 40 years, and I run a 2003 green Stratos with a 150 evinrude. I try to tournament fish as often as possible. I am a member of the Brandywine Bassmasters fishing club. I fish every week at least once, look forward to meeting some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by flippin' n pitchin' View Post
    My name is Charles Harvey I've been fishing the five rivers for 40 years, and I run a 2003 green Stratos with a 150 evinrude. I try to tournament fish as often as possible. I am a member of the Brandywine Bassmasters fishing club. I fish every week at least once, look forward to meeting some of you.
    Charlie got 4th in the everstart, CONGRATS!!
    Les Mahan - STROKER 250 MERC

8. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Nice Charlie...Congrats!! Hope you can make the upper bay jam at least one day. I've won a couple of your clubs opens, been a few years back though when I fished a lot of tourny's. Now I just fish my club events (For now), I may fish a couple opens this fall and if my club decides to join Md Fed this year, I'll fish the SQT's next year.

9. Member
    Hey John, I kind of stumbled onto this forum when I saw that the sticky was gone from the Potomac forum. Been kind of busy doing firearm purchases lately, trying to stay ahead of Maryland's firearm restrictions, so I haven't been active on the forums lately. Name is Tom and though I usually fish the tidal Potomac, I think that I've fished most of the waters in Maryland from Deep Creek to the Pocomoke. Used to fish the Upper Bay in the early 90's but the Potomac was always calling.
    I'm usually in a 1998 Ranger R91 with a 2008 Opti on the transom. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

10. Member
    My name is Don, but am known to most as "Newt".
    I was turned on to the upper bay about 6 years ago by my neighbor when I lived in PA. I've been hooked ever since.
    Just moved to Hagerstown, so this year I have also benn fishing the Lower Potomac. (Still prefer the Upper Bay).

2005 Skeeter TZX 200 Yamaha 200 VMax

The Skeeter is Red with a whit stripe and black bottom, give me a shout if you see me on the water.

11. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Nice! Looking forward to meeting you guys. Yeah, the upper bay sticky got bigger

Hi I'm Bob, and I've just moved to Havre de Grace about a month ago from the 1000 Islands area of New York. I've been out on the river/bay every weekend since I have arrived and am trying to learn the river and the flats . I have a Red 2007 Stratos with a 150 Yamaha and am looking forward to learning the waters and meeting some of you in next years tournaments.

13. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Welcome to the Upper Bay Bob!! I fish HDG out of Tydings allot from Feb-Sept. You'll really enjoy the learning the Upper Bay - it's a great fishery. See you out there

14. Member
    Hi, my name is Wayne Alker, I have been spending more time on the bay for the last 5 years .Before that I was fishing the tidal Delaware for the past 20 years. I love the flats but have a bunch to learn. I run the American Bass Anglers Division 9 trail here in Pa and hold about 9 events a year on the flats. I look forward to meeting some of you guys on the water

15. Member
    Hi...glad to see an upper bay forum...My name is Jerry and been fishing the flats since early 90s... Also retired UAW and fish during the week and tourneys on weekend....I'm very easy to spot since I'm the only bassboat out there with a big Honda on it...I'm a member of Del. Valley Bassmasters out of Chester County Pa....feel free to say hi when you see me. I have fished a couple Riverat opens in the past.
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

Quote Originally Posted by Jstump View Post
    Hi...glad to see an upper bay forum...My name is Jerry and been fishing the flats since early 90s... Also retired UAW and fish during the week and tourneys on weekend....I'm very easy to spot since I'm the only bassboat out there with a big Honda on it...I'm a member of Del. Valley Bassmasters out of Chester County Pa....feel free to say hi when you see me. I have fished a couple Riverat opens in the past.

Hi Jerry, I recall your name and I think your club calls you Stumpy?? I used to fish with Rich Bruce a bit several years ago. Haven't seen him in many years.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    Hi Jerry, I recall your name and I think your club calls you Stumpy?? I used to fish with Rich Bruce a bit several years ago. Haven't seen him in many years.
    Yea its a small world dude.....I am stumpy...I know Rich quite well...he was a member of our club a few yrs back....He's still kickin and fishing tourney's out of Anchor on the NE river. You can catch him in the Nauti Goose at Anchor....from time to time.
    2004 Ranger 520DVX Honda 225 8" Atas 80 Min-Kota Ultrex Vexilar Flashers Lowrance Raymarine 8' Blades

I guess he'll be hanging with the owner

My name is Larry Fitzgerald. I no longer have the boat listed in my siggy. I am currently BBT (boatless bank trash). I sold my boat summer before last to support my newer motorcycle habit. I have lived in Cecil Tuckey since I was 6 month old. I have fished on the river in some fashion since I was large enough to cast a fishing pole. Started Bass fishing with my brother in the early 90's. You ever spend sun up to sun down in a 12ft. Sears Gamfisher. We did!!!! Never was really into a lot of Tourney fishing. Used to fish the North East Water festival tournaments with my brother. Fish the BBC Rallies that we have had here. Never fished much below the Sassafras except a couple of times. Speaking of the Sass, probably my favorite body in the upper bay. Really enjoyed my time above the Conowingo Dam also. Well, someday maybe I will have another water ride.

20. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Larry, we gotta hook up this coming year and do some fishin'! I know the Sass pretty good, but maybe you can show me a thing or two!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast