Thumbs Up Benningtons New Top of the Line

They are only making 50 per year. Bennington Trip 002.jpgBennington Trip 052.jpgBennington Trip 012.jpgBennington Trip 008.jpg
    Check out StanCraft boats. They partnered with Bennington to make this work of Art.

Exclamation

WOW!!!!!!!!

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

3. Banned
    This one set'em on their ear. And the Stancraft boats are simply a work of art. They say you cannot afford one if you have to ask the price of the Bennington Stancraft tritoon. They're well over $100K.

Heck, a Bennington with a 250 SHO will set you back as much as $75K.

4. Banned
    I like the old school wood boats like the Chris Crafts and Rivas.....that's one thing.....but a wood trimmed pontoon just screams old man. Even reminds me of a wood panel station wagon.

To each his own though.

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by artcarney_agr View Post
    I like the old school wood boats like the Chris Crafts and Rivas.....that's one thing.....but a wood trimmed pontoon just screams old man. Even reminds me of a wood panel station wagon.

To each his own though.
    You betcha and I miss my old ford wagon too. That boat is a work of art almost - but they stole the idea from a member on my forum that goes by WoodenPontoon who took almost 15 years to build his pontoon boat completely out of wood and was featured on Pontoon & Deckboat Magazine a couple years or so ago. He started building it in his garage and its a masterpiece of craftsmanship and love and dedication to perfection. His name is Dan and lives in the northeastern states.

Some Pictures of my tri-hulled Wooden Pontoon - Boat Design Forums
    Last edited by Wildcat Dude; 09-08-2013 at 09:28 PM.