I Class I Force Locks

Thought I would share a little info. If your locks go out in your Iclass or FX you can go to ebay and get a set of lock acuators for $20 instead of paying for the Omega brand skeeter sells. They all do the same thing and the cost is half. Not to mention the $20 locks i bought come with a lifetime warranty so if they ever go out again I get a new pair free of charge.
    2007 Skeeter 20i class, Yamaha HPDI 250 "If the boat does not rock on your hookset, you are not setting it HARD ENOUGH!!" **Common sense is not common, it is a function of experience and training**

good to know,, thanks!
    22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

3. Member

4. Member
    Now, if I can just remember this tip when/if I ever have my locks go out. Thanks.

5. Member
    I had one of my locks fail a couple years ago on my 06 20i, called Skeeter and a couple days later I received a box with a full set of new ones!!! Pretty good customer service i'd say!!! And no, I am not sponsored by anyone!!

John.

6. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnSind View Post
    Now, if I can just remember this tip when/if I ever have my locks go out. Thanks.
    Not a problem now I placed this in the "Links to maintenance issues contact numbers parts" That's pinned at the top of this page

7. Member
    Just bought a '06 I-Class and the guy I bought it from wasn't a lot of help when it came to the locking system. How exactly is it supposed to work? I located the pinned manual and assume I will need to all Skeeter with my hull # to get the master or man. code. How are the solenoids supposed to work during normal operation? All of mine are up which makes opening the compartments a challenge. Also, metal latches are pretty beat up and bent. Any insight is appreciated.

Bk, you can lock those plungers down with either tape or something similar , I used a small piece of plumbers tape to make a tab that would slide over it to keep it down. The auto lock won't work, but u can lock it with key, and the alarm functions fine.
    will get u by till u get em fixed.
    somewhere there was once a lanamated card with the number, try 1111. The alarm and auto lock is two different things. The plunger tends to the lock and unlock, and the small magnet or sensor somewhere nearby the latch deals with the alarm.
    hope this helps
    22 BassCat Lynx
    22Mercury proXS
    Hummingbird/garmin
    ALX rods/Shimano /Lews
    Maxwell Flying inc

Does anyone know how to access all of these especially the tackle storage I-lock cam? It looks like I’ll have to remove the whole tackle storage box to get to it.
    2022 Skeeter FXR21 Apex
    Helix 15/ Helix 12 / Garmin 1222 / LS34 Livescope

Jer. 33:3