Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Please provide your serial number

We can do a much better job of providing accurate info if we can confirm what model your motor is and the serial number is it... Thanks! Sherm

2. Member
    OG913444

3. Banned
    Storm, I assume you have a post somewhere this needs posting in don't you?? it would be a WHOLE lot better there but I'll look at your posts and do it for you

4. Member
    Can you please help me with a serial number? Mercury 115hp 0G272780. Can you tell me what year and model number?

Thanks.

5. Member
    Can someone tell me where I can purchase fuel filters, impeller kits ect. For my boat? Mercury EFI 200 2002 serial#0T565724

6. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Sherm @ Sherm's Marine (or we) would be more than happy to assist you with replacement parts for your Mercury Engine.

Email or Phone are the BEST means of contacting the Parts Department(s).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

7. Vocational Fisher of Men Don316's Avatar
    Where is the SN located on my 1988 - 89 100 hp Mercury motor? (I am not home by it right now) thanks!
    1990 Ranger 680c
    1988 Mercury 100hp & Terrova iPilot 101
    2001 Lincoln Navigator

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Look at the STARBOARD (right) side of the swivel bracket. Should be a white (or light gray) sticker there.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

9. Vocational Fisher of Men Don316's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanAM View Post
    Look at the STARBOARD (right) side of the swivel bracket. Should be a white (or light gray) sticker there.
    Thanks, Don, I just saw your reply. I appreciate it and will check it soon.
    1990 Ranger 680c
    1988 Mercury 100hp & Terrova iPilot 101
    2001 Lincoln Navigator

10. Member

low or no oil warning

sn 1B308426 model 1-150D83FY merc optimax 150 DFI yr 2006, Smartcraft LCD warning icons are oil can and engine malfunction, Oil Pressure is 0.0, after 1/2 hour warning beep 4 times then stops, repeating again about 4 minutes later, Oil reservoir is 3/4 full, engine has, 260 hrs. What can be done? Is it oil level sensor or oil pump or? doktormike
    Last edited by doktormike; 05-06-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: forgot to add question

11. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by doktormike View Post
    sn 1B308426 model 1-150D83FY merc optimax 150 DFI yr 2006, Smartcraft LCD warning icons are oil can and engine malfunction, Oil Pressure is 0.0, after 1/2 hour warning beep 4 times then stops, repeating again about 4 minutes later, Oil reservoir is 3/4 full, engine has, 260 hrs. What can be done? Is it oil level sensor or oil pump or? doktormike
    Mike:

Welcome to BBC!

This post is a notification... pinned at the top of the forum. Your above question is is totally off topic.

Please start your OWN thread for your engine... just ONE thread. Be patient... we usually respond to your post within 24 hours.

12. Member
    Good afternoon gentleman, I'm new to the forum and am trying to Identify the engine model I have specifically. Its a 1993 mercury 200HP 2 stroke, the serial numer is od189332. thanks for your help!

13. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron88 View Post
    Good afternoon gentleman, I'm new to the forum and am trying to Identify the engine model I have specifically. Its a 1993 mercury 200HP 2 stroke, the serial numer is od189332. thanks for your help!
    Serial# 0D189332
    Model# 1200422ND
    MERCURY 200 XL 2.5L
    Manufactured: 6/02/92

14. Member
    I have a 1999 Mercury Optimax EFI Ser. number 06B03502 , and I need the part number for the wiring harness that goes from the console to the motor. Thank you!

15. Banned
    Serial # incorrect. Number, Letter and 6 more numbers

16. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by David Sharrer View Post
    I have a 1999 Mercury Optimax EFI Ser. number 06B03502 , and I need the part number for the wiring harness that goes from the console to the motor. Thank you!
    +1... serial numbers are formatted:

Digit, Letter, Six Digits (example: 0G123456, 0T123456, 1B123456, 2B123456).

Open a separate post for your specific engine, and provide your accurate serial number for assistance.

17. Member
    6618774 is the serial number for a 175hp mercury black max looking for a steering tube. I need to find out how it comes out and how to install a new one. Please and thank you.

18. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justinhazen5 View Post
    6618774 is the serial number for a 175hp mercury black max looking for a steering tube. I need to find out how it comes out and how to install a new one. Please and thank you.
    Serial Number: 06618774
    Model# 1175725
    MERCURY 175 ELPTO
    Manufactured: 9/06/84

Please open a SEPARATE thread for your specific engine, to address your engine repair or servicing questions. Thanks!

Hi Don and all I have a 75 Merc OPtimax and the S/N is 1B840059 and I started a thread on the Tin Boat forum concerning installing a water pressure gauge. I hear that the fitting I am looking for is on the block driver side of the engine block I assume needre the top. I am concerned that all of the hoses I see are of a large OD and the Tee supplied with the kit seems small ... Is the Id on the hose small? Does anyone have a picture of a 2011 75/90/115 Merc to point out the correct splice point? And if the tee will work.

20. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmasterproteam View Post
    Hi Don and all I have a 75 Merc OPtimax and the S/N is 1B840059 and I started a thread on the Tin Boat forum concerning installing a water pressure gauge. I hear that the fitting I am looking for is on the block driver side of the engine block I assume needre the top. I am concerned that all of the hoses I see are of a large OD and the Tee supplied with the kit seems small ... Is the Id on the hose small? Does anyone have a picture of a 2011 75/90/115 Merc to point out the correct splice point? And if the tee will work.
    If you would, please open a separate thread for your engine/question (since it's not really directly related to this sticky post). Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast