Thumbs Up Daiwa Lexa Promotion @ The Tackle Trap! $100.99 each your final cost!

The Tackle Trap is running a very nice promotion in coordiantion with Daiwa on the Lexa 100 series. I've fished the Lexa reels quite a bit, and they are without a doubt one of the best out there at their price point, and an amazing deal at this promotional price! MSRP is $139.99, BBC members can take advantage of a 10% savings by using the "BBC10" discount code at checkout good for, free shipping, and no sales tax outside of Alabama, AND get a $25 VISA GIFT CARD for each reel you buy - MAXIMUM OF 2. This brings your total cost down to $100.99 per reel! This promotion does not apply to the Lexa 300 reels however. We have a limited supply on hand, and expect that these won't last long at these prices. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at the shop at 256 281 6160, or send a PM here. Thanks BBC!

CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE MODELS AT THE TACKLE TRAP
    Daiwa Lexa Family : The Tackle Trap, Inc.

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR COUPON
    http://www.daiwa.com/ImageLibrary/Im...Card_Offer.pdf

2. Banned
    obligatory 4 hour bump.

That reel is a steal at that price. Been fishing mine all year and still look and perform like new.

4. Member
    I love my 300 I bought for Muskie fishing. I got the green light from the wifey to get myself a 100 for Father's day!

Bronzefly...What is the approx cost of shipping to get it here by the weekend? I have a tourney on Sunday. Zip is 14616. Thanks!
    Last edited by 519DVX; 06-11-2013 at 05:34 PM.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 519DVX View Post
    I love my 300 I bought for Muskie fishing. I got the green light from the wifey to get myself a 100 for Father's day!

Bronzefly...What is the approx cost of shipping to get it here by the weekend? I have a tourney on Sunday. Zip is 14616. Thanks!
    If they ship it Fed ex and it goes out tomorrow (they usually ship same day), ground shipping should get it there on Saturday. I ordered a rod from them and it got here in 3 days.
    Brandon
    1996 Ranger 362XT
    Johnson Faststrike 150

Either Fed Ex or Priority Mail via USPS, it should be there no later than Saturday

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Dave your reels will ship today USPS. You should have them Friday or Sat. THANKS!

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waketowake33 View Post
    Dave your reels will ship today USPS. You should have them Friday or Sat. THANKS!
    More great service from the Tackle Trap guys!