Sergio Gar-see you later

The guy just can't get it done. Tiger is way deep in his head....

The only thing in Sergio's head is Sergio. He said it himself back at the Masters that he cant get it done.
    1996 ProCraft 185 DC Pro, Mercury EFI 150

3. Member
    That island green is tough enough without going for the pin in that back right portion. I believe I'd have taken the safe way out on that one.

4. Member
    tiger went in the drink but didn't let it phase him even though he double bogeyed that hole... thats why he's #1

5. Member
    Sergio can and will get it done... No doubt about it.. He hits the ball too good not to, that putter just has to keep working decent.. Sergio is as good as it gets.. 20 wins worldwide and people still dont give him respect as one of the best, he's won everything but a major (not to mention he was a lip out away from winning that in regulation).. I say lookout Muirfield

2006 Tracker Pro Team 170
    40 HP Mercury

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haha View Post
    The only thing in Sergio's head is Sergio. He said it himself back at the Masters that he cant get it done.
    I won't second guess a pro b/c they are pros for a reason, but I'd have to imagine that he was aiming at least 15' left and pushed it.. I think the real issue was with club selection

40 HP Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by dondon123 View Post
    Sergio can and will get it done... No doubt about it.. He hits the ball too good not to, that putter just has to keep working decent.. Sergio is as good as it gets.. 20 wins worldwide and people still dont give him respect as one of the best, he's won everything but a major (not to mention he was a lip out away from winning that in regulation).. I say lookout Muirfield
    Sergio won't get it done, never...He'll never get (nor deserves) any respect on this side of the pond for anything he does in golf. If this last episode of idiocy doesnt prove it then I don't know what will....The clown is a loser.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dondon123 View Post
    any more thoughts????

40 HP Mercury

9. Member
    Congratulations Sergio!!!

He got it done. :)
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Congrats to Sergio. Monkey is now off his back.

12. Member
    Helluva finish Last man standing !

Digging deep to find that one.
    Jason
    2015 Phoenix 919 225 ProXs