In Need of Some Help!!!

My Name is Ryan Collins, I am the President of the University of Kentucky Bass Fishing Team but originally from Lebanon, OH. I fished in the Buckeye Division BFL and finished 12th in points and qualified for Regional Championship, I was looking forward to getting back there again this year.

This is where I need some help. My boats transom went bad this past weekend (I did not hit anything just was Dry Rotted). So I am out of a boat for quite awhile. The first BFL Event is this Weekend May 11th on Indian Lake, I really do not want to have to miss this due to the lack of a boat.

I would be very appreciative if a generous person would loan me their boat for an extended weekend Thurs-Sat. I would be willing to pay a "loan fee" as well as anything else you see fit.

I have all documents insurance, boater safety course etc and have been running bass boats for 6 years so I am fairly experienced.

Like I said I would be very grateful anything will do just something to get me out for the tournament

Thank You, You can call or text me at 513-331-0254 or email at ryancollinsfishing@gmail.com

Thank You Again!
    Ryan Collins

92 views and not one response......... don't anyone want to loan out there boat.