Power Pole Blades out of Sync

Not sure if this is the place to ask, but hope someone can give me some tips. Just picked up my boat and the power poles (8' blades) are out of sync. They go down at the same rate of speed but coming up the passenger side one is completely stowed before the driver side one has even started to move. The driver side one also comes up significantly slower than the other side. Was told to send them up and down 10 times holding the button down with every stroke but this did not sync them at all.
    What can I do on my own to remedy?
    Thanks in advance.
    Morgan

2. BBC SPONSOR
    1) check to make sure the hardware on the slowr pole is NOT over tightend. The blades are very sensitive to this and some people like to hunker down on it not knowing better.

2) Via the Android based smartpohone c-monster application (find it in the app store) run a firmware update. If you don't have a droid based phone borrow a friends or go to Power Poles web site under the support tab and find the how to by desk-top .

Hope this helps

Rich

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Rich,

Just for general information, is there a torque spec that is available or that you are aware of for the pivot and actuator bolts for the blades?

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I am not aware of any set torque specs for the BLADE itself. It is not the same as the Sportsman/Pro which had specs.

On the Hinge joints I would just snug them. On the other hardware I would tighten the jam-nut flush with the threads or expose a thread.

If people are finding the unit slow or getting stuck down it is best to double check this hardware if needed bring a wrench or two with you to the water and dosome test and tune.

I will try to check the hardware.
    Have an iPhone as do most of my buddies. Hopefully the hardware is too tight or I can get support on the web. Failing this I'll call powerpole directly.
    Will keep you posted either way.
    Thanks.