Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar

Lightbulb JOB OPENING.... Certified or Master Technician

Are you a detail-oriented, well-trained Outboard or Sterndrive Technician in need of work?

European Marine, LLC is currently looking for a well trained technician, who is interested in a long-term working relationship in a fast-paced, well-equipped dealership.

On-site support and full factory training are available, with great career advancement opportunities.

Although Mercury Outboard and Mercruiser Sterndrive ratings are preferred, we will certainly consider candidates that wish to consider moving "over to the dark side" as well.

Contact me by email for further details!

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Sorry to hear that you have to go through this all over again.........best wishes on finding a good fit.........
    Gary

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.......

S.W. Ohio

3. Member
    You're the best Don. Hope you never have to leave what you are great at doing! Have you considered cloning? Thanks for all your help and advice. I sure hope you find some help/ relief.

Just imagine how awesome it would be to work in Dons shop and work along side someone with that kind of infinite knowledge. Good luck. Hope you find somebody soon.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    TTT....

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Sorry, lets get this one back to the top

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

7. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    TTT- If interested, please contact me by email (with resume if available).