Info on a 1997 190 DC Tournament

Does anyone know where i could find a parts explosion for a 97 190DC Tournament. Looking for part #'s on all cosmetic parts and such. Great site it has helped alot for finding items.000_0225.jpg000_0224.jpg

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Glad you posted here. Posts added to pinned threads tend to get over-looked.

No clue what you mean by "parts explosion" or "cosmetic parts", but if you list the parts you need, I am certain our gang can get you fixed up!

3. Member
    Might not exist but a parts explosion meaning parts drawings with part#'s and names, i'm mostly looking for cosmetics like panels ( bow trolling plug switch panel, and dash panel, my boat has a 1 piece panel instead of multiples. Gotta get measurements for my windshields, they are still good showing some age but i want to find what i need and possible aquire some.

4. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    OK...got ya on "explosion", but more than likely, you will need to post individual parts which you are interested in. As far as I know, there is no source for explosion of all parts....if even one. Name a part...one at a time. We have some serious geniuses here. They can help.

Regarding windshields...they were made by Custom Mold and Tint in Arkansas. They will need your windshields or a template in order to make new ones for you.
    Last edited by Lea; 04-15-2013 at 06:19 PM.

I saw a windsheild on Ebay last night, but get the measurments to see if it will work on yours. C&O marine might have the front switch panel.

6. Member
    I just bought windshields off of C&O. They still have some. You might try them.

Welcome, we will eventually get you fixed up, be patience. As Lea said one or two thing at a time so they can be researched or answered. The Champion crew will head you in the right direction.
    IBEW

Welcome There is a great collective knowledge here, ask away C&O has a lot of stuff and are very helpful, just give them a little time to look for specific parts.

Great looking rig
    Mountain Home ChamP 181