BBC Swap and Sell Forum Guidelines
In order to maintain a consistent set of rules across all the Swap & Sell forums, we have established Swap & Sell forum guidelines. These are in place to make it clear to everyone what they need to know in order to participate in these forums and to make our experiences here run smoothly. We appreciate your cooperation! Enjoy!

1. We require that buyers and sellers in ALL the Swap & Sell forums have their full name and email address listed in their profile. Email addresses are hidden by default when you register. Click on "My Profile" at the top of the page, then "Personal Profile" to add your name to your profile (if you hadn't put it in when you registered). While in there go to "User Options" and select "do not hide my email address". If your email does not show up I will post -Can I get you to un-hide you email address in your profile please? It is required to participate in the buy and sell forums. Thank you.
**Note: If you have a legitimate reason for not showing your email in your profile, you can show it in your post if you prefer.

2. List your asking price and whether or not shipping is included. This is NOT eBay and we do not run auctions. Also list the acceptable methods of payment.

3. If you're a seller, do NOT request that money be sent via PayPal as a Gift. Either include it in your price or request a specific amount in addition to your selling price. The gift option does not provide ANY protection for the buyer and was not intended for use in the purchase of items.

4. Provide a clear description of the item such as the manufacturer, model number and year. Provide an honest assessment of its present condition. Pictures are encouraged and need are preferred to be no larger than 680x480. Information on how to post pictures and resizing them can be found here http://www.bbcboards.net/zeroforum?id=77

5. Please update and maintain your posts!
Sellers - PLEASE mark your item SOLD in the original post once the transaction has been completed. These posts can be removed and will help keep down the clutter on the board.

6. Do not post links to e-bay or any other auction sites. They will be deleted without notice. If you decide to sell an item already posted here on e-bay please have the common courtesy to edit your original post stating so. If you decide to move an item to eBay, please notify the moderator so the post may be deleted.

7. If you don’t have something nice to say about an individual or an item they have listed, keep it to yourself. Posts that have a negative impact on someone’s ability to sell or trade their item will be removed without notice. If you think someone has an item priced too high, for example, please keep it private!

8. All of the rules for the other forums apply and ABSOLUTELY no firearms or ammunition to be sold on BBC period.