Question New to the world of owning a SPRINT

I have recently purchased a 1999 Sprint 207 pro Tournment. Great looking boat. Has a mercury 200 efi. Loving it so far a few improvements could be made hydrolic steering/jack plate/recessed trolling motor tray. But all thoes will come in time. Im stoked this is my first big bass boat and a major upgrade from the aluminum boat I previously owned. Would love any imput pro/con from the Sprint enthusiasts out there! Also any info on the tandem axle trailer made by Tennessee Trailers its riding on looking to maybe replace the brake pads? What size/type. Thanks for yalls time Just couldn't help but to share my new purchase with yall!!

1999 Sprint 207 pro Tournment 200 Mercury EFI
    FISH ON.

2. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar

Thank you. She cleaned up good was filthy when I got her.!! Little TLC brought that shine back out. And glad to know someone on here has a 207 will be bugging you alot with dumb ?'s then!! But thanks again thoes sites should have what I need but just going to pull a tire off a give it a look!

FISH ON.

4. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Several on here have 207's Hopefully some of us can answer your questions...

5. Member
    Hello
    I bought a Sprint 1996 207/pro tournament in August of 2011 and I absolutely love it, it does not move in the water when sitting still you can walk around and it's very stable, mine has a 225 Evanrude Vindicator which finally blew up so I had a boat shop put a new power head on it from OBR, it did not last a year, 6 days before the warranty ran out the piston started slapping and OBR had to replace the power head again, I now have 8 hrs on the power head I hope it holds together they only gave me 30 days on this one, so Im not a big OBR fan. I am like you this boat was my first big boat and I believe I made a really good choice, you will really like it, theirs not a lot of info on a sprint so any info we can find we need to share. Have fun its a great boat.

Jeff
    Tuscaloosa Al

Man Sound like some bad luck on the motor part I hope that new power head lasts you as long as the boat does. And yes I agree any issues or questions I will bring them to the board first

FISH ON.