Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nice! I have another pic of mine that I'm proud of so I'll post it. It was taken 2 weeks ago. I just love this boat! 9 years and still in love.

DSCN0684.jpg
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

So far that awesome Ally is the only one I've ever seen in SD.
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

Quote Originally Posted by Royjulius View Post
    So far that awesome Ally is the only one I've ever seen in SD.
    Thinking its safe to say its the fastest fishing boat in the Great Plains.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

4. Wanabe Engineer LiveToDrive76's Avatar
    Thanks guys,
    Every time I took it out people tell me a speed boat won't work well when the wind picks up out here. But they said the same thing about my Viper and that is a giant compared to my XB03. I had a guy talk to me at the ramp, I passed his Lund, he couldn't believe a boat could go that fast. I was only in the mid 60's with my Viper at the time. When I pull up to a walleye boat, it makes my Allison look like a little toy. That's ok though, I don't have to compensate

Erik
    Beater boats catch fish too... It's what I have to tell myself right now...

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToDrive76 View Post
    Thanks guys,
    Every time I took it out people tell me a speed boat won't work well when the wind picks up out here. But they said the same thing about my Viper and that is a giant compared to my XB03. I had a guy talk to me at the ramp, I passed his Lund, he couldn't believe a boat could go that fast. I was only in the mid 60's with my Viper at the time. When I pull up to a walleye boat, it makes my Allison look like a little toy. That's ok though, I don't have to compensate

Erik
    Are you from SD originally? I ask because I'm not from ND and I'll have a walleye guy tell me that same thing at least once or twice a month. The just assume that your boat has to be built like a bath tub to take waves. Mine does just as good as just about any walleye boat in most any rough water situation.
    2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

6. Wanabe Engineer LiveToDrive76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVE81 View Post
    Are you from SD originally? I ask because I'm not from ND and I'll have a walleye guy tell me that same thing at least once or twice a month. The just assume that your boat has to be built like a bath tub to take waves. Mine does just as good as just about any walleye boat in most any rough water situation.
    Nope, I'm a transplant also. Oddly, I caught more slack from the Viper than the XB2003. The Viper looked like a fishing boat so people would tell me it's not the right boat. People look at the XB03 and assume it's a speed boat or a toy, not a fishing boat. I've been in plenty of Lunds, Warriors, and other big walleye boats. None of them came close to my Viper in rough water. It's all good. I've actually had a couple guys turn into believers after taking them fishing in the Viper or the Ally. And don't get me wrong, some of those big boats are really nice to fish out of also. I'm happy for anyone who likes their boat. The more of us that are out there fishing and having fun, the BETTER!!!
    Beater boats catch fish too... It's what I have to tell myself right now...

I had a fun experience at a walleye tournament on the river. I wasn't in the tourney. It was at West Bend below Oahe and I decided to load up. When I got into the marina it was full of big boats waiting to get out. I took my little Champ and zig-zagged all through them, dropped my buddy on the shore near the dock and zig-zagged back through them out of the way. When my buddy got a turn to dunk the trailer I zig-zagged all through them again and loaded up. People were leaning over the sides looking down at me like they wanted to get on. It was actually kind of fun.
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

8. Member
    Wave as you go buy. Sometimes the dog (Molly) goes along as well.
    boat & gus by 57348, on Flickr
    Dave

2015 z8 loaded, 2016 Laramie cummins
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fishysam; 12-20-2016 at 08:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123