Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    The savannah river would be a tough but good tournament. Lots of fish and plenty of bigger fish but they are temperamental at best. Would be very interesting to see how they would tackle it. Wouldn't surprise me to see guys run south to the altamaha river. It's a pretty solid fishery as well.

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

2. Member
    Cumberland, Dale Hollow, Laurel or Herrington in mid summer in July or August.

Quote Originally Posted by ledgendcranking View Post
    Ohio river louisville in the summer 7 to 10 lbs. a day to win
    ^^^^^^^This

Quote Originally Posted by Bassman469 View Post
    The savannah river would be a tough but good tournament. Lots of fish and plenty of bigger fish but they are temperamental at best. Would be very interesting to see how they would tackle it. Wouldn't surprise me to see guys run south to the altamaha river. It's a pretty solid fishery as well.
    I'd love that! Maybe see some boats peel off into the Ogeechee. Hell, boats could run north to the Cooper River. One thing is for certain, there would be some interesting cases of time management!
    Wishing I was Fishing

5. Member
    Any of the Colorado River impoundments?

6. Member
    I'd have to second Ray Roberts in north texas. I've fished It & seen biguns caught but its a tough lake to figure out!

7. Member
    Be careful what you wish for. I wish the Elites and FLW had never came to Kentucky lake.

Cherokee Lake, TN

The illinois river in summer time around Peoria. Watch the pros dodge flying asian carp and try to catch a limit of keeper bass LOL. be some frustration going on.

10. Member
    Albemarle sound....

11. Member
    I would love for them to come to the Mobile Delta. It's pretty tough year-round but there can be some decent sacks caught. I would really like to see them come here in the summertime when the high hits 100 and the tide isn't moving!

12. Member
    Beaver Lake Ar. last of July or first of Aug. I would rather watch grass grow than bed fish. Put them on clear water in the middle of Summer and show us how the "pros" do it. I'm not trying to say I'm even in their catagory, but, put them somewhere where the fishing ain't best time of year for that lake.

13. Member
    Mid'April to Mid-May will take over 20lbs a day to win on the Columbia, esp. in the Tri Cities area.

Move Bull Shoals to august and see how good they do. I had a hard time talking a guide into taking me out on the lake when i was down there in august they kept telling me it wasnt worth it.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrownBass View Post
    Mille Lacs in Minnesota. It has a tremendous population of BIG smallies that have been protected by regulation for years. The almighty walleyes are down and the talk is to lift the restrictions on smallies to help the walleyes recover. Great largemouth fishing as well in select areas. No doubt we would see numerous 25lb bags of brown fish.
    BASS will never come back to Minnesota. The state doesn't want them. (Remember the Lake Minnetonka fiasco?)

16. Member
    the upper bay out elk neck state park elk river

17. Banned
    I'd like to see Cherokee lake Tn, Dale Hollow Lake Ky/Tn, and another tournament on Douglas lake Tn.

I know some of you guys knock the Sabine River but I will say I was there Saturday and I talked with one of the BASS officials and he said this was the biggest turn out for an Elite Series they have ever seen, there were literally thousands of people there. I've got to say it was a heck of a good time! What a show!

19. Rich Purington
    Francis Case in S.D. and the Columbia River in Oregon.

From the bank.....The lake doesn't matter. 2 rods, 1 small tackle box, a wire stringer, and a 5 gallon bucket.
    The Boatless Bank Trash Open Invitational.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast