Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RIT Anglers Jerseys!

Fishermen and women,

I posted RIT Angler's new logo on here a few months ago and promised to show you guys the final jersey designs. We think they came out looking AWESOME, and we could not have done it without our jersey sponsor i2i Custom: Sublimation Apparel | FASTEST turnaround for Custom Jerseys | shipped in 15 days or less
    These folks designed every last detail on the jersey, from the logo to the actual design. The only work I had to do was send them the logos used by our other fine sponsors, and i2i Custom took care of the rest!

If you or your club are looking for high quality jerseys, hoodies, shorts, jackets, or other apparel at an affordable price, I would strongly suggest giving i2i Custom a look! Tell them you want a jersey as awesome as RIT Angler's, i'm sure they are more than up to the task!

Again, we would like to thank i2i Custom for their work and support, and we are pleased to be associated with such a fine company. If you have any questions about i2i Custom, please feel free to send me a PM and I will see what I can do to help!

Otherwise, you may wish to send i2i Customs an email directly at websales@i2icustom.com

Thanks, let us know what you think!

544359_496072243763375_1966739515_n.jpg581739_496072220430044_699532319_n.jpg

2. Member
    Nice
    Red Sox in 6!

3. Member
    nice jersies, what tournies you guys fishing this year?

4. Member
    We will be fishing the FLW collegiate series in the Northern division.

Smith Mtn Lake- 4/27
    Potomac- 6/22
    Champlain- 7/20
    And if we qualify for the regional:
    Chesapeake Bay- 9/14

I will personally be fishing all of these as I'm taking my boat, and I will have a different partner each tourney.

We also have members, including myself, who will fish a few BFL North East events representing RIT.

5. Member
    1 question what is a rit angler ?

6. Member
    RIT is a college in NY.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    1 question what is a rit angler ?
    RIT is a public university in Rochester NY. Best known as one of the top engineering and computer science schools in the region, and the business school also ranks fairly highly.
    http://rit.edu
    RIT Anglers is the university's collegiate fishing team/club. We fish competitive bass tournaments through the FLW collegiate series, and we also have many members who are passionate about other species such as trout and salmon. We meet every other week to talk fishing, have seminars, and otherwise promote the sport that we love.
    Check us out:
    http://www.facebook.com/RitAnglers

That guys butt is showing.. Luckily you cut the pic off when you took the front view shotother than that the shirt looks great.
    Gene Shaw
    Anniston, AL

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southernoutcast View Post
    That guys butt is showing.. Luckily you cut the pic off when you took the front view shotother than that the shirt looks great.
    You have a sick mind!! Haha it was actually one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind when I saw the pics

10. Member
    my first thought was MIT, but RIT, maybe if you would have put your website, facebook page or the name of the school somewhere on your shirt to draw attention and hits to your facebook page. it looks good ,just outside of rochester some people might not know what RIT is . its not like alabama ,ND, or OU

11. Member
    my first thought was MIT, but RIT, maybe if you would have put your website, facebook page or the name of the school somewhere on your shirt to draw attention and hits to your facebook page. it looks good ,just outside of rochester some people might not know what RIT is . its not like alabama ,ND, or OU
    Check the logo, states "RIT Anglers", the school name would be RIT. Plus the tiger is our school's mascot

We did consider putting our facebook page on the jersey, but we determined that the space would be more beneficial if we used it as space for our sponsors. We have some of the best sponsors in college fishing, and we wanted to make sure that everyone knew about them!

In response to the fact that we are not a big southern school with a big fishing following, you are absolutely right. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see RIT and other northern schools making some big moves in the world of college fishing. I will be the first to admit that college teams were and are behind in terms of the college fishing participation up north, but we have all been steadily growing. I worked the booth at our university's club fair, and we received interest from 70+ students, mostly freshmen.

The growing interest is great for the sport, and I guarantee us northern boys are coming after the southern perennials in a big way!

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    That is one bada_ _s looking Tiger... Sure looks like a high quality product post some Team Pictures after one of your future tournaments

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    That is one bada_ _s looking Tiger... Sure looks like a high quality product post some Team Pictures after one of your future tournaments
    Hoot, Im glad to hear that you think our jersey is a hoot! We sure do as well. You hit it right on the head with "high quality", but the nice thing is that you don't pay more for it!

i2i Custom has done a fantastic job, and we are extremely proud to be associated with them!
    In fact, all of our sponsors are top notch. As I like to say, us poor college kids at RIT would be shirtless without i2icustom.com, we would be blind as a bat without support from Solar Bat, fishing with Missile Baits is like fishing with dynamite, and we would look awfully dumb trying to fish without high-quality rods like Powell rods. And you can't forget Hydrilla Gear, we love our Power Poles and the chics dig 'em too!
    Last edited by jkarol24; 03-05-2013 at 11:30 PM.

14. Yankee Troller
    Nice job Jason. I wish we had this when I was in College.
    Captain Richard Hajecki

Humminbird: (2) SOLIX 12 G3, (3) SOLIX 10 G3, CHIRP Radar, MEGA Live, Lakemaster VX, (2) Eth 5PGL, GPS HS

Very nice, I hope you do well!

I can't wait to see the jerseys from the Tennessee Institute of Technology!
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    2005 Lund Rebel SS 1650 w/25 HP Merc 4-stroke
    USAF 1985 - 2006 NKAWTG!

Quote Originally Posted by AirForceAngler View Post
    I can't wait to see the jerseys from the Tennessee Institute of Technology!

18. Member
    Great to see my Alma Mater involved in College Fishing!! Only thing better would have been if it was around when I was still in!! I'm so jealous! Good luck on the trail this year. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do for you guys, but give me a shout if you have any questions about anything.

19. Member
    I graduated at RIT back in '92. I too wish it was around when I was there. I'll root for you guys on the trail!! Go Tigers!

I gotta say, I was impressed as well. Shipped out to you Jason
    Myla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast