Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks to all of the kind words, Its nice to see some RIT Alum kicking around the boards
    We are very lucky to be able to fish at a collegiate level, and I promise to not let the opportunity go to waste. I will keep everyone up to date as to how we do in tournaments!

Quote Originally Posted by AirForceAngler View Post
    I can't wait to see the jerseys from the Tennessee Institute of Technology!
    I'm sure they're much better looking than the ones from South Hampton Institute of Technology. (they look like **it!)
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

Quote Originally Posted by CSNbasser View Post
    I graduated at RIT back in '92. I too wish it was around when I was there. I'll root for you guys on the trail!! Go Tigers!
    Jason, Will RIT allow alum to get order your current design?
    Myla

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i2icustom View Post
    Jason, Will RIT allow alum to get order your current design?
    Yes, we can set that up! In fact, I received an email today from an alum who was interested in ordering

We'll have to figure out who is allowed to order it.
    Myla

6. Member
    Shoot me an email tomorrow and we will figure it out

Why?? I can walk into just about any sporting goods store and buy a ND football jersey, a Va Tech sweatshirt, and USC socks. Hell, I can even buy a Broncos jersey that says that I'm Peyton friggin Manning. Is a RIT jersey somehow linked to a national security issue? Or is RIT just protecting their copyright/trademark? And if so, how would an alum be any more qualified than anyone else not on the team?? Not being a jerk, I'm just curious
    Azure AZ200 (with stuff like cupholders, bathroom and table)

Will do
    Myla

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vatreefarmer View Post
    Why?? I can walk into just about any sporting goods store and buy a ND football jersey, a Va Tech sweatshirt, and USC socks. Hell, I can even buy a Broncos jersey that says that I'm Peyton friggin Manning. Is a RIT jersey somehow linked to a national security issue? Or is RIT just protecting their copyright/trademark? And if so, how would an alum be any more qualified than anyone else not on the team?? Not being a jerk, I'm just curious
    PM sent, hopefully that will answer your question

We try to protect our customers as best we can. I think the whole point of having custom work done is so it is a one of a kind design for any particular organization. We have had a few clients, in other sports, request that only one person is allowed to order their design.

We just recently had a situation in the E-sports industry that there were 20-25 unapproved jerseys running around at the international competition level. They were not made by us but copycats. I think it's more about protecting the name than anything.

The way I see it, when I worked as an IT manager for a large corporation and my mom would say, can't you get your cousin or some family member a job and recommend them? There was one in particular that she kept asking me to help but I knew this person did not have very good work ethics (always calling in sick and chronically late) and that would reflect badly on my judgement if I recommended them as a hire.

but that's just my 2 cents.
    Myla

11. Member
    Might have to think about getting one myself...

12. Member
    We try to protect our customers as best we can. I think the whole point of having custom work done is so it is a one of a kind design for any particular organization. We have had a few clients, in other sports, request that only one person is allowed to order their design.

We just recently had a situation in the E-sports industry that there were 20-25 unapproved jerseys running around at the international competition level. They were not made by us but copycats. I think it's more about protecting the name than anything.

The way I see it, when I worked as an IT manager for a large corporation and my mom would say, can't you get your cousin or some family member a job and recommend them? There was one in particular that she kept asking me to help but I knew this person did not have very good work ethics (always calling in sick and chronically late) and that would reflect badly on my judgement if I recommended them as a hire.

but that's just my 2 cents.
    Couldn't have said it better myself

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 519DVX View Post
    Might have to think about getting one myself...
    I will send you a PM, we are discussing how we are going to go about setting up an order and I will be sure to share the details.
    Alternatively, check out and "Like" our facebook for more details
    http://www.facebook.com/RitAnglers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12