Round command link gauges

I have a 2015 sho 250 when I had the motor installed they installed two of the round Yamaha command link gauges also. I’ve been beating around the idea of having the engine data readout on my Humminbird solix unit I’ve been trying to search the web and without knowing what I have (far as how the digital command link gauges are installed) it’s hard to get any understanding on what I have or what I’ll need to order to have the readouts on my Humminbird’s i do know the solix units have a direct nmea 2000 port on the back unlike the helix’s units you have to have some kind “black box” I’m guessing it’s some kind of adaptor cable from nmea2000 to plug into helix unit I’ve been reading about the nema2000 starter kit,gateway,multi hub. I just don’t know if I need to buy all that stuff when I might already have some of what I need. So my question is how are the round command link gauges installed and can anyone share with me what I have what I can use if anything and what all I would need for the install. I do believe I’m gonna need a water psi sensor. right now I’m running analog water psi gauge. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Like I’ve said I’ve searched the web and can’t really get any solid info Thanks Matt
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc

2. Member
    you don't need a Gateway, or a starter kit,
    but a multi-hub and an 'adapter cable' will be handy

your two gauges are likely connected using an 'in-line hub'
    like so

swap out the inline hub for a multi-hub
    and then you will have a spot to plug an adapter wire to the Solix

to plug directly from the hub to the back of the Solix,
    you need a cable with a female NMEA plug:

https://www.defender.com/product.jsp?id=5529821

(the Lowrance 120-37 cable is commonly used to connect Yamaha to a NMEA 2000 backbone,
    but is the wrong gender to go directly into the back of the display)

3. Member
    Awesome thanks a million!!!!
    Bullet 21xrs & xdc