Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
  1. Member
    representing in maryland . 2008 295 pro vee . 200 evinrude h.o. running strong

2. Member
    2003 Pro FD with 150 VMAX. I have had it for 5 yrs and love it.

3. Member
    I have a 95 Pro Vee 180 with a 150 Mercury Black Max. I've had the Bumble Bee for 4 years. I have thought a few times about getting an aluminum boat with a 75-115 motor for a lighter outfit but I keep coming back to my senses. This thing is a warhorse and I would never be satisfied with something else, at this time.

I have an 1986 Super Bee with a 70 Johnson. I have had it for about 6 weeks now and love it. I have been restoring it as it was a little on the rough side when I got it.

Boat.jpg

5. Member
    Checking in from ky. Bought a2001. 2100 super bee in April from guntersville. Love the ride drive great to fish out of. Love it. Don't see any in eastern ky though. Everybody see it loves it to.

6. Member
    Great to have you guys!! Lot of old Bees comin out of the woodwork, still runnin strong and FAST! But still ridin like a CADILLAC!!

7. Member
    I bought my 1993 Bee in August of 1992. It has a 200 Pro-V Yamaha on it. It was the first 200 Pro_v produced by Charles Waller with no metal flake on the hull. The no metal flake boats became very popular after that. I've seen an awful lot of them down around Florence, Alabama. I had some custom features done at the factory. There was normally a switch array to the right side of the front deck seat. I had the switches on mine mounted up front like they are in most boats. I have a stainless steel plate mounted up front under the trolling motor to mount lights on as I like to fish at night a lot and I like seeing where I am going. The Stan Sloan lights are mounted off the bottom of the plate on both sides of the hull and are controlled by a foot switch beside the hotfoot. The boat is at Genesis Fiberglass at Decherd getting new carpet and some other things done. Can't wait to get her back on the water.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Nowlin View Post
    I bought my 1993 Bee in August of 1992. It has a 200 Pro-V Yamaha on it. It was the first 200 Pro_v produced by Charles Waller with no metal flake on the hull. The no metal flake boats became very popular after that. I've seen an awful lot of them down around Florence, Alabama. I had some custom features done at the factory. There was normally a switch array to the right side of the front deck seat. I had the switches on mine mounted up front like they are in most boats. I have a stainless steel plate mounted up front under the trolling motor to mount lights on as I like to fish at night a lot and I like seeing where I am going. The Stan Sloan lights are mounted off the bottom of the plate on both sides of the hull and are controlled by a foot switch beside the hotfoot. The boat is at Genesis Fiberglass at Decherd getting new carpet and some other things done. Can't wait to get her back on the water.
    P
    POST SOME PICS WHEN YOU GER HER DONE

9. Member
    I have a 93 180 vee with a 200 rude on it.

HEY GUYS I AM NEW TO THIS SITE .I PICK UP A 1999 BUMBLE BEE 290 SUPER ,YAMMAHA 200 VMAX ABOUT A MONTH AGO.I WILL BE POSTING SOME PICS LATER.JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO.

11. Member
    I have moved to the "darkside". When they finish recarpeting my Bumble Bee it will be put up for sale. Last night I bought a 2003 Bullet 21XD with a 2005 Mercury 250SX complete with trolling motor, trailer and over $2000 worth of Hummingbird electronics.

Do BeeLines count??? . Got my 2009 295 Pro Sport. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Saw my first Bee on the river years ago. Looked so good running that when Phoenix started making them again I had to get one. Kind of a forgotten piece of Phoenix history now though. I honestly don't see myself ever owning another boat

13. Member
    200 Pro Sport.With a Honda 225.Both are 2003.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBro44 View Post
    Do BeeLines count??? . Got my 2009 295 Pro Sport. ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Saw my first Bee on the river years ago. Looked so good running that when Phoenix started making them again I had to get one. Kind of a forgotten piece of Phoenix history now though. I honestly don't see myself ever owning another boat

Love the pic of it runnin! The BeeLines do count! Just a Bee with a new stripe

Quote Originally Posted by timmernator View Post
    Love the pic of it runnin! The BeeLines do count! Just a Bee with a new stripe

I need to get another pic of it running. Switched props since then. Everyone says there is hardly any boat at all in the water when I'm running now. Great performing boat. Fishes great too. A lot of people don't like how narrow it is but I'm able to maneuver in and out of timber where bigger boats wouldn't dare go

16. Member
    I gotta get some pics up of my 01 290. Only thing I hate is that it has a 150 xr6 instead of the 200 its rated for...who does that?
    I can't fish a lick!

17. Fishwhisperer Thefisherman64's Avatar
    Here is a BEE. Just happens to be 2009. After the Pheonix buy up. Still a BEE though. Now they have perty much tossed us asside like a red headed step child LOL !!
    I still have great things to say about their service department. They have treated me right. I will drive this one till my 5 year old grandson gets old enough to drive it to the ramp on his own. Then I will have to decide on which brand to buy next.
    For now though, it is a great boat. I ordered it brand new. And glad I did

Jeff, and Rheba Johnson
    AND COOPER
    2009 BEE LINE 294 by Phoenix
    2009 150 MERC OPTIMAX

18. Member
    TheFisherman64:

that Bee Line is Smokin' hot. It looks showroom new and I really like the seats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thefisherman64 View Post
    Here is a BEE. Just happens to be 2009. After the Pheonix buy up. Still a BEE though. Now they have perty much tossed us asside like a red headed step child LOL !!
    I still have great things to say about their service department. They have treated me right. I will drive this one till my 5 year old grandson gets old enough to drive it to the ramp on his own. Then I will have to decide on which brand to buy next.
    For now though, it is a great boat. I ordered it brand new. And glad I did

Beautiful boat. I'm like you, I see myself in my Bee for a loooooooooooooong time.

20. Member
    Wish I could find some BeeLine dash extensions and taller windshields like on yours thefisherman64

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast