Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The only thing I would swap mine for would be a 2100 super dual console or maybe one of the 300 ultimates. I would go out and buy a new Ranger if I couldnt buy a decent spot of land for what Id pay for the boat. Cant see me making that commitment on a boat, so as long as my Bee works, Ill keep puttin her in the water...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuvette View Post
    I've looked into several trails like that but just gotta money in entry fees that way. I already have about 7 or 8 tournaments this spring. Just got back from Okeechobee then got guntersville twice, nickajack, wheeler, Kentucky lake twice and pickwick.
    Thats a bunch of driving and fishin!! I can only afford the co-angler side this year...Goin to Guntersville for five days March 18...cant wait!!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBee99 View Post
    Man - you guys are coming out ah the woodwork! There are some Bees still out there. Just got back from the Bham Boatshow and I will be keeping my Bee for another year. They had a Ranger for $5,000+ down and $552.00 a month for 15 years. $65,000.00 was a common price for top of the line Skeeters, Rangers, Legends, Tritons, ect. They were pretty though.
    Yea we had or the "Fishing Show" and the Boat show back to back weekends...No Legends...would have liked to see them...We did have Allisons, which were bad a$$...new Bullets, hard core NO wind protection...and the new Phoenix 721 ProXP dual removable console, was my favorite!! ...... but 60K-65K was extreme ...with mid-range electronics, too....upgrading to the best big screens and side imaging would add another 3 or 4 grand...thats a bunch of cash..you could almost buy a small house...

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timmernator View Post
    Thats a bunch of driving and fishin!! I can only afford the co-angler side this year...Goin to Guntersville for five days March 18...cant wait!!
    Lincoln Memorial University wins College Fishing Southeastern Conference event on Lake Okeechobee - Jan. 12, 2013 - FLW Bass Tournament Coverage

Photos: FLW College Fishing Lake Okeechobee - Jan. 12, 2013 - FLW Bass Tournament

There is a lil bit of how im going to pay for it. Plus new sponsors

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssuvette View Post
    Yeah pretty to look at... id rather buy four or five of my boats instead... lol
    And with a boat like ours, you can stand to pay more for the electronics, which is what we have done...added a new Fortrex TM...Humminbird 1198c SI on Ram mount beside console...Soon to add a 596c Hd DI on the old Humminbird mount behind windshield on flat part of console....958c NVB on ram up front between cup holders...soon to be a 998c HD SI...And we just added a 360 Imaging unit to the back this weekend!!!...hopefully they wont kick us out of our Club when we come pulling up with that thing stickin up in the air?...lol....

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
    Last edited by timmernator; 01-28-2013 at 06:40 PM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG View Post
    Representing down her in Florida with my 2004 2100 Pro Sport. I love it, no one knows what it is unless they are from the tennessee area. The Gambler guys don't know what to think.
    Got a pic of that BEE?? Thanks for posting!!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
    Whats up guys? I got a 180 Pro Sport with a 175 Opti on it. Ive had the boat since new in 1996. I would like to know how many miles of water it has covered since day one! lol Its still fishing anytime i get ready!
    Hows it goin Skipper....Glad to have you aboard!!! No pun intended...lol.

8. Member
    [QUOTE=timmernator;3207047]And with a boat like ours, you can stand to pay more for the electronics, which is what we have done...added a new Fortrex TM...Humminbird 1198c SI on Ram mount beside console...Soon to add a 596c Hd DI on the old Humminbird mount behind windshield on flat part of console....958c NVB on ram up front between cup holders...soon to be a 998c HD SI...And we just added a 360 Imaging unit to the back this weekend!!!...hopefully they wont kick us out of our Club when we come pulling up with that thing stickin up in the air?...lol....

Are you putting a graph where the old flasher was or where there is nothing under the windshield? Ive though about redoing my dash to fit a elite 5 or something

9. Member
    Awesome job winning the TX!!!! and 1st time on a Florida lake??? Thats even better!!! Never have had the chance to fish a lake in FL but plenty offshore during vacations...Hope you guys can get some more sponsors...Im sure the 1st place finish will help a bit....nothing like exposure!! Good Luck to You!!!

10. Member
    Are you putting a graph where the old flasher was or where there is nothing under the windshield? Ive though about redoing my dash to fit a elite 5 or something[/QUOTE]

I used to have a Humminbird 798 mounted on the flat section to the right of the Big ConeHead humped dash....a small unit fits there on a normal mount without having to take windshield off each time.....Mt round flasher in dash is disconnected....only thing Im still getting from the old electronics is the temp up on the front by cupholders....I have a blank on the front round hole where the flasher would be mounted...but ugly one in dash is still there....

Im trying to find the new style BeeLine dash add-ons, that Beeline added after cutting off the hump in the dash on old Bumble Bee molds and adding a black plastic dash extension that has a better guage set-up and room for a larger indash unit...they also added a higher windshield...heres how mines set-up...sorry for the crappy pic...flash wasnt wanting to work right...The 300-700 series Humminbird mount is right in between the 1198 and steering wheel in the picture...flasher is mounted top center of dash....next to it on right is a small 1" ram mount base for GoPro or cell phone...I will take better pics in better lighting so you can see it better

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
    Last edited by timmernator; 01-28-2013 at 08:05 PM.

11. Member
    Love that set up ill post pics of mine tomorrow!

12. Member
    Boats are looking good. Wow! Over 50 posts and three people viewing the Bee site at once. I'm getting mine outa the basement and getting some pictures for here.

13. Member
    My 2100 Pro Sport just got new carpet, will be getting new paint next week, and the windshields are beeing cut down to look a little sleeker. I will post new photos when she is back at home.

14. Member

Thumbs Up

One more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

06 200 pro sport Bumble Bee
    08 250 XS

15. Member
    Thats a good looking bee there shortfish!!

16. Member
    2008 2100 250proxs
    Attached Images Attached Images

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortfish View Post
    One more.
    Thanks Bassworm1. I really enjoy the boat.

06 200 pro sport Bumble Bee
    08 250 XS

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG View Post
    My 2100 Pro Sport just got new carpet, will be getting new paint next week, and the windshields are beeing cut down to look a little sleeker. I will post new photos when she is back at home.

19. Member
    Shortfish....that is one bad a$$ Bee ...it has the new style stripes!! Not many of that style out there, with the double stripes and logo at the rear.... BeeLine by Phoenix used the same stripe when they started making the BeeLines, I think?...Awesome color combination!!...Love the yellow stripes...Is this the same hull and top as the older Pro-V?

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lineman74 View Post
    2008 2100 250proxs
    And another Sweet Bee Line!!! . ...Love the blue on white! What I wouldnt give for those windshields this spring...That what I really love about the BeeLines when they came out....They just took the Bee to the next level....adding things where things needed to be added...like the windshield & dashes...fixing the livewell lids...better transom, etc....They should have never quit producing them...Great boat for the money they were askin back then...$32-$40K is cheap nowdays...Have to spend $50-$65K for something simular now

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast